Sofia Diamond

Guest J******72

I had the opportunity to see the lovey Sofia Diamond this afternoon. She visited Halifax recently, but I wasn't able to see her then, so when she came back so soon, I jumped at the chance to see her.

She's as lovely as her photos, and a lot of fun. Lots of great eye contact (and what green eyes!) that show a genuine kind soul. Who is also totally hot and yummy, yet sweet and affectionate.

She smells wonderful, and enjoys soft, intimate kisses. Yes, she has that french accent, so if you're into that, make the call.

She laughs, enjoys her time with you, and the best part of it was how she really made it about me. She's GFE for sure. Her hotel was convenient, close to the downtown core and very nice. I opted for 1.5 hours, and quickly wished I did 2 hours. Treat her nice!

She's still in town until Thursday, so blow up her phone!

I saw Sophia and at the end of our time when I told her how good it was she said "I hope you give me a good review." The tone suggested she was hoping to get any review up because there were none at the time. Well, jeastman72 beat me to it, so I put off writing this. Should have done it earlier.

Cannot pinpoint a specific thing about her that made it such a good appointment. Sophia is just very nice to talk to, easy going, and good with the pleasuring we'll say. And yes, she is pretty.

jeastman72's kind soul comment rung true with me. With Sophia it is an overall experience that makes it so good with her, no one particular thing. I recommend seeing her.

Wish I could articulate it more as I do not want such a short recommendation post to be interrupted as not raving enough about it. I may not be saying allot, but I want the message to be clear and definitive -you should see Sophia!

I had the pleasure of seeing Sofia when she was here in HRM last. I'm not sure how to best describe the visit other then i left feeling like i just spent time with a really good friend.

Everything was professional, honest and sincere. When Sofia talks to you, you feel like she is actually talking to you and not just saying what you might want to hear.

Beyond the obvious of having an incredible body, she has an even more beautiful personality. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for another visit.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.