Different with Duos?

One of the things I value in an SP is the ability to talk. A duo is an interesting fantasy but it would seem to be something that is all about sex. I just seems that it would be a very different experience. Thoughts?

Yes defiantly this scenario is pretty much about sex. Well I guess everyone could chat for a while just the same but there defiantly is alot of sex going on. Enough for a glorious snooze at the end lol

I've enjoyed serval duos, and the experience is quite different. I'm at a pointbwhere, in general, I tend to prefer 1 on 1, for the greater intimacy it affords. Maybe I also don't share very well. That's not to say that duos can't be incredible, and I'm considering going exploring that experience again.

For me, if I'm thinking of a duo I'd prefer to have seen each lady individually and have a rapport with each. It's also best if they genuinely have a rapport with each other. Then there is still thevpossibility of chatting and getting comfortable sharing some wine, and generally most of the things that go with a 1 on 1 GFE. In my experience duos are best savoured over a longer period of time, but of course that also makes it a costlier experience. If you try to cram too much into a short period of time, you can end up disappointed.

• Like 1

You're right about it being focussed on the sex.

An SP I see regularly suggested I'd enjoy a DUO and brought in her good friend...Usually we have a little wine and some chatting on the couch, but this time I seemed to be naked in about 3 minutes and it was about a 42 minute sprint of total chaos of various people in all different positions...It was great...everyone was happy!

But I know what you mean about the benefits of 1 on 1 cause I have already booked again with my regular SP....BUT ...I plan to see her friend 1 on 1 too.

Probably for Christmas, I'll treat myself to another DUO with them both.

It depends who you book with, how long the session is, and what kind of play you wish to engage in.

Half hour duos are a challenge, but I know a few ladies like myself who can pull it off. It's true though, there isn't much room for conversation. When you start with an hour or more, it can be done. The chemistry between the two ladies is as important and with the client.

In my experience you have two types of duo clients:

The ones who want to get down and dirty right away and get in as much action as they can; and

The ones who want to be seduced and eased into the experience (in which case talking is part of that).

My experience has been with the first scenario however I find the latter to be better overall.

Well I am someone curious of this because I am going to have a menage a trois with two very special ladies. Both ladies I know, having had repeat encounters with them, and those encounters were special and memorable. This will be my first menage, and with those two ladies I can only imagine a menage being special and memorable, seeing as we all know one another already.

I have made sure to allow enough time for this encounter to include for both social and playtime. I am looking forward to this very special encounter, with these two very special ladies.

So I don't have an answer for you, but will have some feedback next month

RG

• Like 1