Summer from tempted2touch - An early Summer arrived at my home

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

I am surprised that I read again about the no-kissing rule though:-o. The only rule she has is "no DFK" and that is hardly a no kissing rule.

Cato's experience sounds very similar to mine in April ... I wont re-hash the issue (see my earlier posts), and again I had a very nice time with Summer ... but its probably not correct to say that she only has a "no DFK" rule, unless that changed very recently. Maybe Cato could clarify? I noticed the website changed Summer's reference to "GFE YMMV."

Cato's experience sounds very similar to mine in April ... I wont re-hash the issue (see my earlier posts), and again I had a very nice time with Summer ... but its probably not correct to say that she only has a "no DFK" rule, unless that changed very recently. Maybe Cato could clarify? I noticed the website changed Summer's reference to "GFE YMMV."

I don't think that it is a recent change because I had her weeks ago (and I think I was the very first member on cerb who had the pleasure) and her services included everything but DFK(same thing the second time I saw her). She is very accurately described as "GFE YMMV".

One thing in common with beautiful (hot and humid) Summer is that we all had very good time with her regardless of what services were or were not included :smile:.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

I agree. I'm impressed with tempted2touch; I had a nice follow-up conversation with Haley, who had arranged everything smoothly, and who assured me that Summer had enjoyed the visit with me. That was gratifying.

But just to clarify, as kubrickfan requested, we didn't kiss. She said she prefers not to, and I accept that. Summer really is a treasure, to be respected.

She never told me about her preference but thanks for the info. I will ask her next time that I meet her (never like to go for something that the lady does not like). I completely agree that Summer is a treasure to be respected.

After a long day I figured a little outing was in order and called up the folks at Tempted2touch. I decided that I would visit with the lovely Summer.

So off I go. I knock on her door and sure enough it opens to reveal a lovely young woman. Come in she says. As I entered and she closed the door, we exchange names and she comes in close to plant a peck on my cheek.

Well, I took that peck, but held onto her, lingering, waiting, looking into her eyes and she obliged with some more pecks, slowly, our lips met. We break off so I could remove my shoes but immediately we regroup. Now I'm admiring her lingerie, pink and black, with matching tights and complimented with black heels. Truly gorgeous.

We giggle as I tell her I heard a story about her lingerie, so she comes clean and admits she was having a little difficulty getting one piece on. So I laugh commenting, well, I'm gonna take it off anyways...

I was nibbling on her chest, while trying to remove her bra well I got one clasp off, but the second was being a pain. So I politely asked her to turn around so I could remove it without ruining it. Once off, I couldn't resist checking out the rest of her, to do this I needed to have her lie down. So I helped matters by picking her up and placing her on her back on the bed.

As I climbed in with her, I could feel her warm skin, soft to the touch and freshly showered. I help her to remove her shoes and undies. Now my turn to disrobe...and I'm lying beside her feeling her warmth all over again.

I tell her to relax as I kiss my way down her body, licking, flicking and teasing with my tongue. When I eventually kissed her other lips, she moaned...I teased her slowly, then fast, then slowly again having a bit of fun listening to her voice. We must have done this for a good 30 minutes...what can I say, we were having fun.

We took a break, but shortly she came at me with those eyes, and her womanly charms. Her warm body, moving ever so slowly against mine, her hands, lips exploring, brought me to attention in no time. On comes a condom and she lets me experience her oral skills. Damn fine if you ask me. (She has a tongue piercing which adds to the experience).

We tried a few different positions starting with her on top, allowing me to capture the view of her body riding me and let my hands run wild all over her lovely behind. Yes, she does have a lovely behind.

I continued my teasing, coming close and holding off but as our time was coming to a close we picked up the pace, moving, touching, nibbling, moaning and finishing with much fanfare.

Summer is a cute, gem of a girl. She was very easy going and accommodating and we had absolutely no problems getting acquainted nor getting busy. As far as the no kissing myth, the story is not that she does not kiss, but she is selective about whom she kisses and to what extent she will kiss. (We talked about this). Yup, she kissed me and it felt good. Gents, everyone has their limits and remember this is YMMV based on a host of factors. Treat her with respect and chances are you will be rewarded with a tremendous experience.

Summer - she certainly can heat things up. See you again for a Summer dance

Hey folks....this review has been long overdue.

1st time)

Just had to spill the beans on this tasty little morsel. I have seen Summer on 2 occasions. She is worth her weight in gold...and that's from just seeing her for the first time. The first occasion was a bit of a write-off as I was unable to perform....properly. Nerves, I guess. Summer was very patient with me and kept me entertained with great conversation for the full hour. In fact, in retrospect the first time with her was just the appetizer to the main course. Our first meeting was just a big tease.

2nd time)

On our second encounter I literally went to heaven. I started off with a little body worship. You know, toes, legs, ass, breasts, the "Y". The whole 9 yards. Nothin gets me hotter than lookin up close. Summer has an ass sculpted by De Vinci himself. I asked if I could taste a piece of that homemade "Y":cooter:. She said yes and appeared to enjoy it, moaning at all the right moves. This woman was not faking. After about 10 minutes, she reciprocated. Increddible!!! This woman knows how to please a sick bastard like myself. With enough drool to make a newborn proud. After 10 more mins she said she wanted me inside her. We started with mish then moved onto doggie. On our first meeting she told me her favorite position was from behind so for this encounter we decided to save the best for last as it is my favorite as well. My GOD!!! I won't go into the full details but this woman can take it as well as dish it out. Her sex drive is golden.

We kept at it for about 30 mins. THESE WERE THE BEST 30 MINUTES OF MY LIFE!!! After the session we chatted a little before I left which, like the first time, was very pleasent.

My 'Summer'y:

She was sexy, knew what she was doing, took great care of me, made me feel like the King I think I am, and I would repeat in a heartbeat. If you are an ass lover then step into Summer's office. Please take good care of this one. Summer ROCKS!!!

To Summer....

Thank you for your patience and for giving me the best hour of my life!:bddog:

Nice, Mr. T. I really enjoyed Summer last year, but it sounds like she's added to her repertoire.

Must see her again soon.

Guest Th*_K***

Extremely horny today I decided to check cerb to get some action tonight. After exchanging plenty of PMs with ladies unfortunately I couldn't get a date with anyone.

Lonely and upset as I was I decided to give T2T a call. Booked a date with summer and WOW.

I had gone with little expectations BUT came out with a smile on my face, painful body parts and a satisfation which I haven't had since the last time I wanted to pee but couldn't find a restroom for half hour and then came McDonalds on the side lol.

The best bbbj in town. Sloppy, plenty of eye contact and and a beautiful feeling. Cute face, perky breasts and an ass that is so perfect especially during doggie aaaahhh....

Folks if you haven't seen this gem, you gotta call T2T and see her asap. Its cold and snow outside but it was definitely hot and summer inside.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.