Travel destinations you'd like to visit

Guest B**na***oy

Spain would be a favorite along with some south american countries such as Panama and Ecuador.

There are SO many places I'd like to travel to, I could likely start my own thread on it!!

Machu Picchu

Venice

Paris

Rome

Amsterdam

Tahiti

Australia

Iceland

Quin Ling Mtns in China to see Giant Pandas in the wild

Tokyo

India - Taj Mahal!!

Egypt

Ireland

Scotland

London

Africa

Ahh someone take me on a round the world cruise!!!!

• Like 2

Guest ChantalSummers

Awesome thread, Cato!! I've been all over the Caribbean, Vegas, Montreal, Toronto, Halifax, and Florida many times. But next stop for me is Boston this Friday. In the future Jamaica, Tokyo, and Berlin are on my hit list... They're all very gorgeous and exciting places. A must see adventure!!

Guest realnicehat

I was in Haines Alaska briefly once as part of a cruise excursion. I would love to go back and use it as a base for exploring. It is a beautiful area and the people were great.

I am going to travel to Iceland in the spring and Shanghai in the Fall , any great tips about what to do ; eat ; etc ?

Additional Comments:

I am going to travel to Iceland in the spring and Shanghai in the Fall , any great tips about what to do ; eat ; etc ?

• Like 1

I'll be in Sweden again come the New Year for several months. It's not for the best of reasons, but it's still Sweden!!! Bring on the blonde babes!!! :D

Several years ago I crossed off Australia on my bucket list when I went there. I loved there! I will go there again in a few years.

In next few years, I am gonna travel across Europe because of its rich history which is one of my hobbies. :)

Guest c**io**m7

San Andres, Costa Rica, Panama, St Lucia, St Vincent, Rio, Hawaii, Taiwan, China, Japan, Cambodia, Italy...the list goes on

Australia and New Zeland

Go back to Japan

Go back to Morocco

Mexico (I've never been)

San Francisco

Turkey

Greece

Vietnam, Cambodge, Laos, Thailand

South Africa

• Like 1

I would like to visit Europe one day. I would also like to visit some place warm to escape this cold weather.

Not being a particularly adventurous traveler I probably still would prefer staying in North America. I have been in every province and would go back to camp in Gros Morne National Park in Newfoundland in a heartbeat. There is still so much for me to do as a tourist in Ottawa. Dawson City and the North have great appeal as does a city such as San Francisco. Lots of places to go yet!