• CBJ
    • BBBJ
    • DIGITS
    • GREEK
    • CIM
    • COB
    • DUOS
    • DP

A few months ago, a poll was conducted on what is the most favorite sex act for hobbyists and as we know 69 (BBBJ followed by DATY) came first followed by CIM and FS coming third with only one third of respondents considering it as their favorite sex act (a surprise?, not to me).

Now as an equal opportunity board:-), I would like to pose the same question to our service providers ONLY, as what their favorite sex act is. No seriously I thought it would be equally interesting (may be even a lot more interesting) to know what the most favorite acts for ladies are.

I changed the options a little bit based on comments we received on the previous similar poll for gents and also to make it more suitable for ladies. Needless to say that each sex act for this poll is meant to be for ladies (i.e. giving BBBJ and CBJ, receiving daty, digits, cob.....). I added DUOs even though it is not exactly a sex act because I anticipate it would be very popular with ladies. Please note that a maximum of 10 options can be in the poll.

I made it as multiple choice poll, but ladies, if at all possible please choose as few options as possible as it would be great to know what your most favorite sex act is. I am sure the results would be very interesting to us too as we would like our ladies to be :grin:.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLL IS ONLY FOR THE LADIES TO VOTE, but both ladies and gents are welcome to take part in discussions. Ladies please don't be shy to vote and take part.

Thanks for your participation ladies.

Secret Admirer, you are very seriously "confused" by the many "ladies" here, LOL. The favourite female sex act is a new pair of manolo blahniks, or five, or a new Charger (and I'm not talking about augmented sex toys here), or meeting a "hot" guy who is "loaded", that is, with cash, and not much more, and certainly not the brains to tell the difference! The evolutionary perspective is that for the female species, sex is a means to an end, not an end in itself.

• Like 1

Secret Admirer, you are very seriously "confused" by the many "ladies" here, LOL. The favourite female sex act is a new pair of manolo blahniks, or five, or a new Charger (and I'm not talking about augmented sex toys here), or meeting a "hot" guy who is "loaded", that is, with cash, and not much more, and certainly not the brains to tell the difference! The evolutionary perspective is that for the female species, sex is a means to an end, not an end in itself.

Your comment is rather shallow and I think you will be surprised as most of the ladies here enjoy the job and like the regular average guys. You sound a little jaded so I hope you come around in time and realize how wrong you are here.

• Like 2

Your comment is rather shallow and I think you will be surprised as most of the ladies here enjoy the job and like the regular average guys. You sound a little jaded so I hope you come around in time and realize how wrong you are here.

WELL SAID!!!

I must say, my jaw dropped when I read his post. I was thinking "WTF"?

Thank you for standing up for us girls!!!

Ava xxxooo

Ladies have proven again and again that they are in many ways smarter in mind, bigger in heart and more beautiful in body and soul. They are also sources of life without them none of us would have been here in this world.

They enjoy life and sex as much as we do. They are treasures and deserve our utmost respect. They are totally capable of doing every task that a man can do including sports and the military and they do it using both mind and heart.

Your shallow comments comes at an unfortunate time when many millions of ladies are fighting hard for equality and their basic human rights all over the world and are being jailed and worse for simply asking for what is rightfully theirs. That is equal rights.

• Like 2

How can we view the results with out voting?

I'm kind of interested in knowing what the ladys like!

Jimbo! that had no class!

How can we view the results with out voting?

I'm kind of interested in knowing what the ladys like!

Jimbo! that had no class!

Nevermind, I got it!

Personally, I am uninterested in sparring.....of course I enjoy sexual acts - I have nerve endings just like men - in all sorts of places!

What I AM interested in is the touch of a man! I enjoy many of the pleasures of the flesh - but I would have to say what takes the cake for me is being penetrated deeply and fully! Just thinking about it now absolutley makes my toes curl!!!

:grin:

WELL SAID!!!

I must say, my jaw dropped when I read his post. I was thinking "WTF"?

Thank you for standing up for us girls!!!

Ava xxxooo

Vote with your reputation points, ma belle amie.

Guest M***ell***A

The options seem to read more like a "favorite services to offer" poll rather than favorite sex act poll IMHO. Is that the intended question? I'm just curious...

Argh I only picked one.. Had I known we could take more than one... I'd have thrown in duos.. :D Nothing better than a boy and a girl... YUM! The more the merrier. :D Hehehe!

The options seem to read more like a "favorite services to offer" poll rather than favorite sex act poll IMHO. Is that the intended question? I'm just curious...

The poll is limited to 10 options only. I included the more conventional sex acts that we read about in the reviews (recommendations) like FS, DATY, CBJ, BBBJ, etc.

I read it as your fav sex act! Non the less Michelle, what is your fav sex act?

:grin:

Vote with your reputation points, ma belle amie.

True! I forgot about that option. Thanks for the suggestion!

Well with close to 15 ladies voted so far and it appears that FS is ahead slightly with about one third of ladies voting it as their most favorite sex act (5 votes) followed closely by DATY and BBBJ (4 votes each).

Noting that 69 (DATY + BBBJ) comes first with ladies too (same as gents) as a total of 8 voted for the two acts combined:grin:. Frankly, I am surprised that BBBJ is so much more popular than CBJ as many prefer to offer CBJ instead, but as the title for the thread says, it is about most favorite sex act not most favorite service to be provided.

DIGITS, DUOS and DP each voted by one lady as most favorite sex act (so far). As I was expecting so far no votes for GREEK, CIM or COB.

Ladies please vote and let your man (or your favorite clients) to know what turns you on the most.

Thanks for your participation ladies.

How many of those 15 that voted were from men who didn't read the thread first and just voted on the poll. There's also those that will vote just because they think they have to vote to see the poll answers. Then there's those that will read polls and vote anyways not caring if it messes up the statistics. So I don't put any accuracy in this poll, unless you can create a poll that only SPs can vote on then your numbers won't be accurate.

The thread title and the line in bold capital letters in the post make it crystal clear that only voting by ladies is intended.

On the second part of your comment, I can't think of any way to enforce an SP-only poll, however, I have complete faith in our fellow cerb members that no cerb member will deliberately do all that to mess up a poll, especially one as interesting as this one.

Cumquat is right, 6 of those votes are from men (Including Cumqat) - lol

Maybe you should have included a optiong called "I am a guy and I don't want to vote just show me the results!"

There is already a big red option "View Poll Results" . The option is very distinct and red and to the right separate from sex act options. But If I could have gone back in time and do it all over again, your suggestion would have been a good option to add as a second barrier.

Can you not filter out those 6 votes? if we know who they are, we may also know what they voted.

I had to prove my point, don't vote on polls when drunk, lol

Once again most ladies are not going to vote on this, the same as almost none of them said what DATY techniques they preferred. They don't want to generalize things and say they are their favorite because then every single guy would want to do the same thing and the variety and spontaneity of the encounter is missing. And I knew 14 was way too high of a number.

Did you vote for the most favorite sex act for the ladies (on behalf of ladies) as the title right above the poll options says or you didn't even see that and voted for your own most favorite sex act??. Just curious. If latter, then adding an option to the poll as mod suggested would not have helped either!!.

On the second part of your comment, the poll started less than 48 hours ago with another 28 days to go to close and 8 ladies had voted already in just two days or less. It would have been an exciting vote if not ruined. The end results would have been a variety as many would have chosen separate sex act as the favorite option.

BTW, I didn't know they are different DATY techniques!!! and they were NOT among poll options so that is why nobody voted for different Daty techniques (are you sober now my friend :-)??)

Thinking about it now (if I had a crystal ball to anticipate this) putting this poll in the SP ONLY area would have guaranteed the accuracy of the results since no gent has access to that area (I think) and then moving it back to the General Discussion area after poll closure.

Cumquat is right, 6 of those votes are from men (Including Cumqat) - lol

Maybe you should have included a optiong called "I am a guy and I don't want to vote just show me the results!"

it is still up fotr debate about cumquat being a man..................................

69 is actually my favorite, but was not on the list of choices! So duo's would be my next favorite!

Actually 69 is up there in the list. That was the reason I made the poll multiple choice so that ladies favoring 69 can vote for combined (Daty and BBBJ) or (Daty and CBJ). That is 69.

Daty + BBBJ/CBJ. That is 69.

Fuck, I tried that on a test and got it wrong; I used y = (69-BB)/CDAT. I was wondering why she was so uncomfortable...