Calgary Strip Clubs?

Are there any strip clubs in Calgary worth visiting? How about Regina? I'll be out there next month and am wondering if their strip clubs come close to those in Ottawa or Toronto.

......................am wondering if their strip clubs come close to those in Ottawa or Toronto.

close?.....how could they be close...they are in other cities....hehehheeh

sorry...could not resist.....never been to ther cities......so I could not give an educated answer

From what I have been told, there are no Strip clubs in Regina. At least none like we have here. Calgary is stage dancing only, with the a 3-foot rule in the champagne room, or so I have been told. Not the same scene as in the East.

Plus if I may add, I think Ottawa and Toronto are very different.

I am very familiar with all strip clubs in Ottawa.

A few years ago, while on a trip to Toronto, went to a strip club.

Expensive as hell, and very disappointing as hell. Beer is expensive + it costs $20 just to reach the champagne room!!! WTF??

Of course, I was drunk so I paid the $20 and the lap dance was OK. Nothing more.

But I promised myself that I would prefer to visit the museum of nuts and bolts, rather than going to a strip club.

They may not be all the same but I had a too bad experience.

Apparently that 3-foot rule is strictly enforced in Alberta (as in the bar can lose their licence if there's any touching, like underage drinking). Selena, a great dancer at the Nuden who just got her boobs done, often works in Edmonton--they still charge $20 a dance! We're pretty lucky here...

Apparently that 3-foot rule is strictly enforced in Alberta (as in the bar can lose their licence if there's any touching, like underage drinking). Selena, a great dancer at the Nuden who just got her boobs done, often works in Edmonton--they still charge $20 a dance! We're pretty lucky here...

They charge $20 per dance for what then:???:.? For looking at the girl from a distance of 3-foot!!!. So why don't they (customers) just buy a bear or wine and sit next to the stage and watch all girls the whole night for free:???:.

Calgary is no touch and no lap dances. All you can do is throw loonies at the ladies dancing, or do games like hitting loonies out of there muffin's...lol

I went to French Maid, beautiful girls but frustrating if you like a good old fashioned lap dance...

Guest f***2f***
Calgary is no touch and no lap dances. All you can do is throw loonies at the ladies dancing, or do games like hitting loonies out of there muffin's...lol

I went to French Maid, beautiful girls but frustrating if you like a good old fashioned lap dance...

I once saw a dancer in Honolulu shoot ping pong balls out of her muffin at the horny crowd!! ha ha:mrgreen:

Wow thats freaking talented....

I can't do anything with my muffin....

That's not what I was lead to believe ....... :lol:

LOL no ping pong ball though... I would love to see that...

Or maybe not ... I remember seeing an entertainer at the Pink Panther who not only shot pingpong balls through hoops from the other side of the stage, but she could also blow out a candle from 3 feet away using the same technique. It was funny at first, but quickly became kind of disconcerting.

I guess even in Calgary she could still blow in your ear from 3 feet away :???:

I hope they blow in your ear or something. Turns out the price is $30 per dance (3 feet away), not $20!