New and some questions

Hey everybody I'm new to the board been here a few weeks have found lots of good info all ready. But I do have a few questions, as stated I'm new to this and was wonder how much time in advance I should book with a sp is a month to high in advance ? The other thing I would like to know if some recommendations I'm 25 not very sexually experienced looking for 20-40 year old sp prefered curvy busty also prefered. Gfe or pse will be in the peg mid November so any help would be great.

Thx again for help people

Hi and welcome to the world of pooning! As to your questions, it would be okay to contact someone a month in advance and express an interest and maybe ask her some basic questions. Make sure she knows you are fairly new to this, that way if you accidentally breach etiquette she will make allowances.I would not book a month in advance, an SP would consider you a high risk to cancel if you booked that far in advance. I wouldn't book any more than a week in advance.If you have any more questions post them here, or feel free to PM me or any other member of the board, I am sure they would be more than willing to help.

But I do have a few questions, as stated I'm new to this and was wonder how much time in advance I should book with a sp is a month to high in advance ?

A lady who is traveling would appreciate a booking a month out in advance, with confirmation close to her visit date.

Someone local a few days to a week would be sufficient. Personally planning on my end means a week is what I am comfortable with. It also gives me something to look forward to.

Me, living in smalltown Ontario, I need to travel to see ladies. With other commitments in my life, I need to plan ahead. I've been known to plan encounters as far as 7+ months ahead.

As for recommendations, look in the recommendation section on CERB of the city you plan to have the encounter in, there should be recommendations of ladies that would interest you.

One more thing, if you find a lady that interests you, send her a respectful email to set up an encounter. And if she has any verification requirements, comply with them.

RG