Receipts for Services rendered

A friend of mine recently asked if I knew of any SP or MA that issued receipts for services rendered. Anyone have any suggestions?

Would be curious to see how they are going to explain that one as an expense on their taxes! :p

A friend of mine recently asked if I knew of any SP or MA that issued receipts for services rendered. Anyone have any suggestions?

Does he have a health plan that will cover the service?

If yes, where do I sign up!

:-D

Do they want it itemized by :

Parts and supplies

Manual labour

etc.

Suzirider,

The question presented to me was general. At first, I thought it was a joke. Not really sure if a recepit for services rendered would have to be itemized for Business entertainment expense.

Would be curious to see how they are going to explain that one as an expense on their taxes! :p

Spud,

Those are my thoughts as well with respect to personal income tax. Another business might be able to claim general entertainment for new potential clients or something to that effect. For example tickets to sporting events etc are often deducted as entertainment for new clients.

Does he have a health plan that will cover the service?

If yes, where do I sign up!

:-D

Apex,

I'll be in that same sign up line if ones health benefits covered such general services. lol

Not so long ago, I did receive notice that registered massage services is covered under my own benefits plan with limitations. The catch was that a Physician's referal was required and had to be for medical reasons.

Suzirider,

Apex,

I'll be in that same sign up line if ones health benefits covered such general services. lol

Not so long ago, I did receive notice that registered massage services is covered under my own benefits plan with limitations. The catch was that a Physician's referal was required and had to be for medical reasons.

I'll save you a spot in line!

You find an Sp that has their own business ..... Example i have my own normal biz... i'm sure their are others too. :wink:

Emma, playing with youe monkey is not a business!

:grin:

Emma, playing with youe monkey is not a business!

:grin:

But could bring in a lot of money for her and claim the monkey as a piece of equipment required for work???lol.

mind you the monkey and taxes are very similar....you get fucked by both........

But could bring in a lot of money for her and claim the monkey as a piece of equipment required for work???lol.

I would love to see what the gov would say!

mind you the monkey and takes are very similar....you get fucked by both........

I think the monkey would hurt less then the taxes!

LOL

I think the monkey would hurt less then the taxes!

LOL

depends on how much you owe.....and how big the attachment.........

General entertainment...very interesting way to put it!

Spud,

Those are my thoughts as well with respect to personal income tax. Another business might be able to claim general entertainment for new potential clients or something to that effect. For example tickets to sporting events etc are often deducted as entertainment for new clients.

• Like 1

Only way I can think of a tax write-off is to have the SP design cleaning services invoices for your LOL services rendered. Only problem is, you get the write-off and weekly cleaning but if RevCan decided to check things out they will see no registered PST number or GST with no file and then all hell breaks loose. Remember 99.999% of the girls don't claim so why would they want to start.

rub

• Like 2

Only way I can think of a tax write-off is to have the SP design cleaning services invoices for your LOL services rendered. Only problem is, you get the write-off and weekly cleaning but if RevCan decided to check things out they will see no registered PST number or GST with no file and then all hell breaks loose. Remember 99.999% of the girls don't claim so why would they want to start.

rub

Very good point. Such deduction may raise amongst other things flags! :D

If she is a registered massagage therapist with a license it is covered under some plans. As it is in mine for any therapy up to $300:twisted:

It doesn't cover the naughty part though!!:roll:;-)

Marie has a number and wrote me a receipt for $60. Obviously my visit was a little more expensive and involved a little more than just a massage!

Guest i***k***

I can't believe someone would ask for a receipt in this business... :)

You'd have to see this girl to know why....it's like a clinic and extra services are sort of a perk, that you have to gently negotiate for or else you'll just get a great therapeutic massage.