No! No! It is way too early for this!

Can't wait until there's a few feet in the woods!

I'm trying winter camping for the first time this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiking in on snowshoes, hauling a small pack sled, digging a fire pit, making a spruce bough lean-to beside the fire (don't want my back open to the coyotes...bearspray and a small baseball bat for those -uckers), red wine, hot soup, bright moonlight, gently falling glimmering snowflakes. Lots of milk chocolate packed in case of emergency.

Ahhhhhhh.

Guest *ig*a**

Ya hoooo when the snow flies this dog heads south to Peurto Rico let it snow baby.

Well just think Christmas is just around the corner, so more time to get in the spirit! Always best to look at the positive side of things. Imagine how excited those are that sell winter tires!!

Well just think Christmas is just around the corner, so more time to get in the spirit! Always best to look at the positive side of things. Imagine how excited those are that sell winter tires!!

I like the way you think girl :) faster the snow comes the sooner summer will be around the corner too lol.

Although I do wanna make it through Halloween Before talking about Christmas lol.

• Like 1

While I shivered and planted over 100 tulip bulbs that my aunt gave me at thanksgiving, the snow started to fall. It was beautiful as a bit of sun was peeking thru!

• Like 1