happy endings for ladies

So me and my gf were having a discussion about massages with happy endings. She's into women, and was up in arms about how guys can get a massage and leave happy, why can't she?

Are there any female MA's that offer a "happy ending" for woman? Because I know a girl who'd love to meet you.

So me and my gf were having a discussion about massages with happy endings. She's into women, and was up in arms about how guys can get a massage and leave happy, why can't she?

Are there any female MA's that offer a "happy ending" for woman? Because I know a girl who'd love to meet you.

Lucky dog, got a bi girlfriend!

Very interesting thread indeed! I too have a partner who would be very interested in this. She has asked me if this is available during a massage for her and I had to answer honestly "I have no idea"

Maybe this thread will give me a way to give her an educated answer?

I would be interested in knowing this, too. It doesn't seem like MPs mention that they offer services to ladies, or a least not that I've noticed. It seems like a lot of women would be interested if they realised the service were available.

You as my partner and have a date with a MA(F) together? :)

I would be interested in knowing this, too. It doesn't seem like MPs mention that they offer services to ladies, or a least not that I've noticed. It seems like a lot of women would be interested if they realised the service were available.
  • Like 1

Guest *l**e

I do, in fact offer a happy ending for ladies (although I fund most women do not actually want this...they just want a sexy but good massage), but I am a guy...not a "she".

I would and have done couples massage in the past; I massage the lady while the female mp massage the guy.

That's actually super fun!!!

I would have thought there would have been more input on this topic. Maybe I am one of the lucky ones with a bi partner

I'd say you are one of the rare few.