What excites you before a first encounter?

So This morning I was asked, "What excites you before a first encounter?"

When meeting someone new I'm excited for the new conversations and life stories :) it was once said about Marie Antoinette that " he amuses her, and she adores to be entertained". I guess the same could be said for me as well :) I enjoy meeting new and interesting people its my favorite part of my job :)

• Like 2

I enjoy the "blind date" aspect. Similar to being told how wonderful someone is by your well-intentioned friends, it is always fun to finally meet one of the lovely ladies of CERB after having read some of their ads, posts, and perhaps a few reviews. Fortunately I have been very lucky and only on a few occasions met someone that I had no connection with.

I always kind of in awe that people want to spend time with me. It is super exciting to know that old and new clients are excited to meet me and spend some time with me. A big turn on for sure. Also I like meeting new and old clients. With repeat clients I'm excited about certain characteristics and with new clients I'm excited to see who will be at the other side of the door. By excited I mean turned on, big smile. Either way I feel really lucky to be spending time with the gentlemen who come to see me.

Guest *ig*a**

For me its the anticipation wondering if there will be chemistry when we meet.

I always kind of in awe that people want to spend time with me. It is super exciting to know that old and new clients are excited to meet me and spend some time with me. A big turn on for sure. Also I like meeting new and old clients. With repeat clients I'm excited about certain characteristics and with new clients I'm excited to see who will be at the other side of the door. By excited I mean turned on, big smile. Either way I feel really lucky to be spending time with the gentlemen who come to see me.

Your in awe???...I'm in awe, excited and appreciative that a beautiful woman would accept a for lack of better term, a blind date with a bald guy in his fifties. Definitely I'm not someone you would see on the cover of Gentleman's Quarterly. But you ladies treat me like I am a model off the cover of Gentleman's Quarterly, and are genuinely happy to be in my company

And for all your beauty, you ladies are down to earth, fun, personable and intelligent, wonderful companions both socially and in the bedroom. I get excited looking forward to all aspects of an encounter, whether with a lady for the first time or on repeat encounters

So a appreciative thank you

RG

For me, I always look forward to a very girlfriend greeting of this new lady and the build-up to the actual deed. Very exciting and fun!! :D

What excites me before a first encounter ... everything about it. Anticipating meeting, the first glance as the door opens, a hug, a smile, the first kiss. Finding out more about the person behind the pictures ... and of course, the bedroom!

Porthos

I'm always really excited at the prospect of meeting someone new. Like Serena, I'm always curious about how people end up walking through my door. What is their narrative, what's mine? How will they interact, co-mingle, and influence each other? Who are they, who am I? What will we learn from each other? What will we experience and how will that potentially shape us?

Even with a patron I've already established and intimate connection with, I'm always eager to hear about whatever is new in their life. Will passion and chemistry simply build with time? What lays in store for us? I always wonder. I sometimes feel every encounter is a 'first time' - sometimes there's months between meeting someone for the first time and seeing them again. What's changed? Have they changed? What's new?

It's a beautiful rediscovery every-time.

Edited by N*t****e L*f*****
  • Like 3

Guest a**4*

For me it is the anticpating in meeting her i see her on a regular basis and i am always excited to see her and because of her i am waiting for the next encounter and i am never diappointed makes it very exciting for me :D:bowdown:

I am with serena and peachy. I love meeting, entertaining and being entertained by men and always wonder why they want to meet me.

It's fun to get ready, put on sexy lingerie, music, light some candles and perpare for the "unknown".

The thought of what the gentleman looks like, how we will respond to one another, the conversation-what we may discuss, what I might learn, and well the s--x! the wondering is exhilarating and fun.

What excites me is the opportunity to meet someone new, to appreciate their sexuality, and hopefully for them, mine. The idea of exploring a beautiful body and to seeing how the lady responds and to some extent how intense the encounter will be.

I love women and the ladies in this business, tend to love what they are doing, which makes for an amazing time.

PS - Ladies, I am not the best at small talk, but I try to make up for that in other ways.

I'm always really excited at the prospect of meeting someone new. Like Serena, I'm always curious about how people end up walking through my door. What is their narrative, what's mine? How will they interact, co-mingle, and influence each other? Who are they, who am I? What will we learn from each other? What will we experience and how will that potentially shape us?

Even with a patron I've already established and intimate connection with, I'm always eager to hear about whatever is new in their life. Will passion and chemistry simply build with time? What lays in store for us? I always wonder. I sometimes feel every encounter is a 'first time' - sometimes there's months between meeting someone for the first time and seeing them again. What's changed? Have they changed? What's new?

It's a beautiful rediscovery every-time.

Couldn't agree more with you Nathalie. Well put.

With a first meeting, will we connect well? Especially when we've been communicating via PMs, chat, notes on profile's wall etc ... well, that makes the first visit ... whorthwile (you know the feeling that you "cant wait"?)

Even with ladies i have met, i always get the "jitters" .... seeing the smile light up when the door is opened, the following hello, hug and kiss, the catching up, seeing how we met how the flow of things will go ....

That feeling is always there.

This may be too obvious. But one thing that I think makes this sort of experience different / unique is the odd combination of what we mostly would consider the most intimate experience that can be had with a "stranger." In addition to the questions about whether the person will be what the previous, online / phone encounters have suggested, there's also just that inevitable chemistry question that really only gets answered by the face to face.

There have been occasions on which I've met an SP and while there's been excitement during the encounter, there's a distance, a barrier, a separation between me and her. On other occasions, there's an immediate ability to bridge that gap. For me, that usually will happen somehow around laughter or talking about ideas or books or something. And if that happens, that's where the encounter goes from a more sensation-based, something that's there in the moment but doesn't... reverberate... to the one that gets branded into the memory bank and suggests or demands that it has to happen again.