What do you prefer?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer?

• Real Breast
    • Fake Breast

I wanted to know what people prefer, real breast or fake?

I have my moments were I like the real and I have some were I like them fake!

They both have there advantages!

Lady's are welcome to give a little input also!

:boobies:

What are the adventages of the fakes?

I'll take a stab at this and assume it's because they're bigger? ;)

Tits have always been like gravy to me, if they're there fine, if not that's cool too. I like the look of a perfectly formed breast (i.e. Anita's a few posts up in her profile pic), but when I'm being intimate with a girl, they're very inconsequential to me. Nice to play with for sure but I can live without 'em...

Real are nice to play with and are my preference.

Fake are nice to look at especially under a tight sweater, wet T-shirt or a stripper.

Hun

I've always had a very strong preferrence towards real breasts.

Having said that, the "new" ones, the expensive ones are really good. I guess technology has come along way the last few years. I'd rate Britney Collins enhanced breats absolutely fantastic. I've also had dances from a couple dancers the last few months that had good new ones also.

Thanx soooo much for putting this out there...Having been contemplating n getting my breasts done later in the year...which I am still lanning on doing it will be interesting to see the results!

Tits have always been like gravy to me, if they're there fine, if not that's cool too. I like the look of a perfectly formed breast (i.e. Anita's a few posts up in her profile pic), but when I'm being intimate with a girl, they're very inconsequential to me. Nice to play with for sure but I can live without 'em...

I've never been a breast-fan myself. They are good for business, but I would rather have small ones.

If I was a guy I would like tall, slim, small breasted women with long legs. Big breasts for me are too "motherly" :)

But I am not a guy and everybody is beautiful for somebody :)

If the fake ones are real hard, then definitly real is my preference but if they're not hard, then it doesn't matter to me. I'm a breast guy (in that I love them!) so I prefer larger fake ones to small real but that's not everyone's preference.

Guest a**m*s

Another vote for real here...Somehow they just haven't got the ability to replicate the shape and especially the feel of a woman's breasts. I'd prefer real A's to fake C's (or D's, whatever:wink:).

My preference is for real. I can accept augmented breasts if they were done because they were uneven or unusual in shape. I find most augmentations go way to large and look out of proportion. If they don't look out of proportion, its usually because they are matched with 48 inch hips. I also have a preference for athletic women and I'm a great admirer of nice asses, which are usually found on slimmer girls. Although ample booty paired with a flat stomach is a turn on as well.

I am pretty sure that all men prefer real

To be able to touch and taste etc is exciting for me - and - for the woman - she can lose almost all sensitivity from fakes - so - what is point in having them touched if you can't feel anything ?

Many say that fakes look better but lets be honest - how many of us have seen fakes that look completely ridiculous ?

Tastefully done - fakes can look good but nothing can ever replace losing the sensitivity . touch of the breasts

... in my opinion - lol

I much prefer a quality set of real breasts, however I ususally don't care that much. I've always been more of an ass man when it comes down to it!

For the most part I'm for natural, I've had the great pleasure of enjoying some of the city's fines naturals. That being said their are some great man-mades out there that i've kept me smiling :)

The art has been perfected over the years, when I first started in the strip club industry in the 80's I saw some terrible butcher jobs more bad than good that in some cases put an end to some carreers, over time their have been some substantial improvements. Some man-mades feel so natural you'd swear they were god given.

What's important is proportion, as Rick has previously stated. A tiny petite thing shouldn't go much bigger than a full C no need for D's or double Ds on the tiny gals, and like wise for the taller curvier women, F's aren't impressive on a report card and they're not (for me anyway) impressive on a woman. Go for realistic, if it makes the lady feel better and will boost her confidence then go for it, especial if for cosmetic reasons for instance after have children or lost some weight or time and gravity are setting in, but do so with in reason.

It really is a subjective thing it depends on the lady, it depends on the doctor and his handy work to.

Big ones,small ones, round ones, shapely ones,droopy ones,big nipples,erect nipples, silver dollar sized nipples... I've seen them all..same result..I licked them kissed them,fondled them,grabbed them...and I love them! may they be real or fake ones!:boobies:

So I did not vote:razz:

Ladies if your going to enlarge your breast get the ones that hang and fell like reel breast and make sure you have nipple.

Nothing worse than sucking on flat nipples!!!

Make sure your nipples can rise.

But I'll take small little reel breast over the fake thing anyday!!!:boobies::boobies::-P

Guest Ou**or**n

I'm just not for one big breasts at all, I like spinners and the smaller boobs that go along with them. Some really small girls get them but I still find they look fake, especially on naturally slim ladies.

When I have been with ladies with fakes (rules are made to be broken) I found them to feel fake and found they were much less responsive.

Now if they truly looked the same and felt the same to the point that I didn't know the difference - then of course I wouldn't care.

I'm going to come clean and say both. In terms of fakes, if they are nicely done and proportional to the lady's figure, they can be amazing to behold, explore and experience.:boobies:

Guest i***k***

I hate to not jump on the "real" bandwagon but from my experience I'd have to say fakes. I have seen some amazing real breasts that beat implants hands down but I've seen many more fakes that just take a lady to the next level of sexiness. On the flip side I've seen some ladies get fakes that had amazing real breasts and it just ruined her look.

It all depends on the finished product.........do they look bolted on or do they look good and real...I have met some ladies who you could not tell they were real or not...

Frankly...I just love boobs.....

Don't stab too hard ;)

For anyone reading this thread and want to see an example of well done enhanced beautiful breasts, do yourself a favor and schedule an appointment with this Goddess! <Link below>

This lady is all class, is playful, adventurous, and has quite the wardrobe.

She's downtown -for those of you who only have so much time to sneak away. Awesome gal and one of my many faves.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=M&t=4150

http://www.moniquematheson.com/

She has an ad on EC - but I like these pix better than the EC ones.

Edited by Seymour
Include her web site and contact info for you