Went to see her for the 2nd time yesterday. I'm kinda new to the various massage offerings but, for me, she's been the best at working out the kinks. At times it definitely hurt but it's a temporary hurt and I'm starting to feel the benefit now. She pointed out that I may have some future health issues and was trying to work that out for me, so I would say "therapeutic", rather than "relaxation", is an accurate description of what she's doing. She asked me how I slept after the first time and I couldn't remember but this time I noticed I had one of the best night's sleeps in a long time (I saw her in the afternoon).

I find her very friendly and fun to talk to. Some have indicated that they think she's too chatty but I like banter and so it is more than okay for me.

I do think she would rather focus on the real purpose of the massage but a nice release was still offered, all while smiling and teasing, so it was fun. And given the flesh-wrenching she gives me I needed it for contrast.

Yes she is the one on BP. Saw her yesterday great massage after workout at the gym. Great finish, she is top of my list for massage. Enjoy.

She is well worth the visit, I go to her regularly and the massage is very good and thorough as others have indicated and the ending is very nice!

Is she in a residential or commercial area ?... Does she also offer only a massage without any extras?

Obviously she wouldn't be talked about in here if she didn't offer some extras. Her main claim to fame is a superb massage though.

Hey Packerpete

All the information that you need to contact Marika is in the thread. Read it and the info is there.

I have also seen Marika and have to agree that she gives a good therapeutic massage that is close to some of the best massages that I have had in the past.

Location is discrete and the place is clean...

Rodehard

Additional Comments:

It looks like Marika has joined CERB. All the contact info is there in her first post for those looking for contact info.

I wish her good luck.

Rodehard

• Like 1

Her latest ad...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=2633214

Her cerb profile

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=75788

Took all of 45 seconds if she is the one.

This lady sounds great as I like a good massage and the option of more. Would someone pm me her info and location.

Is there an alternative to Marika in the city (someopmne that offers really good massage)?. I think she's not in the business anymore? (cerb profile deactivated, no more ads, etc.)

She's gone to Europe for the holidays and should be back soon, I believe mid-January. Keep and eye on BP, that's the only place you'll see her ads.

On top of what Mmad said that she'll be back, alternatives are kelly on cambridge.

For sure, you can't go wrong with Kelly. Thanks Whiteman.

Yup, another good recommendation. Also Lara who works with Jude or anyone at Michele's on Donald. All a bit east of downtown but hell, this isn't Toronto!

Is she gone for good?.. it's been more than a year, haven't seen an ad.

If it's been that long, then it's best for you to move on.

Just to correct that post that LARA does not work with me anymore and is no longer a Service Provider. I am back to work solo since March 2013.

• Like 1