Jasmin & Friends question...

Reading over the Jasmin & Friends site (which is excellent) I notice a few times that when you go there (I haven't yet) to not bother for asking for anything like bj or fs, etc. Fair enough. HowEVer, there's the disclaimer that 'anything else which may happen is between 2 consenting adults'.

Is this a 'wink wink, nudge nudge' hint or just plain teasing on their part? What's the deal?

BP

That is just a legal "cover my ass disclamer" used a lot by SP in the USA but here the laws are more open. You can't sell or request to buy sex but your allowed to pay for it and except money for it here in canada. Got to love Canada home of the "Beaver"!

p.s. I am not a lawyer so double check my info.

I beleive also it is a disclaimer I have seen the ladies at Jasmins and Jas her self and the statement is true I have not had any of the ladies offer more than what is on the site and dont think you will get it by asking

there wwas one or two who may have in the past but were sent walking once Jas got wind of it

I beleive also it is a disclaimer I have seen the ladies at Jasmins and Jas her self and the statement is true I have not had any of the ladies offer more than what is on the site and dont think you will get it by asking

there wwas one or two who may have in the past but were sent walking once Jas got wind of it

My mistake I thought you were talking about Jasmin an SP not a MP. Huge diffrence that is why I only see SP's because with MP's it's hit or miss. since they are providing an ongoing place of business with mutiple gilrs the business owner can get into trouble for running a brothel.

I didn't even know Jasmin and Friends still existed. Do you have their website, I would like to check them out if possible.

It might be tacky, but it IS informative and it's great that they have photos. I went to a MP on Friday only to high-tail it out of there due to the incredibly rat-knawed ungliness festering there (I think it's against the rules to post which one?)

LMAO "rat-knawed ungliness festering" what a visual ... you can post the name as long as they didn't request to not be reviewed.

I discovered Jasmin's last summer and go there as often as my budget permits - it's one of the best mp establishments I've been to. Period. I frequently choose Jasmin's over a sp because it's such a fun experience, service is reliable and the establishment is very clean. I've seen several different women and they have all been terrific. And the disclaimer is legit. Nothing more is offered than is posted. But what you get is still a lot.

Guest HolyLove

Tease without a release? That's not humane! Don't worry they will give you a release. Actually you can even try their chanllenging sessioin - hold as long as possible before you get your job finished.

How does Jasmine & Friends compare to the perfect Maya @ Lamora's? Any MP's there comparable? Better? Who's the best looking @ Jasmine's (I love pretty faces - and I can't see them in the pics on the informative-yet-agreeably-fugly-site).

How does Jasmine & Friends compare to the perfect Maya @ Lamora's? Any MP's there comparable? Better? Who's the best looking @ Jasmine's (I love pretty faces - and I can't see them in the pics on the informative-yet-agreeably-fugly-site).

hey any info about this place u are talking about

lamora's?

never heard of it

Awesome slide.

I've never seen on online pic of her. I just kind of 'discovered' her off the street one day. She's a gorgeous Greek-Canadian. I'd guess she's 22-25? Long dark hair, smooth olive complexion - the kind of pretty face that stops you on the street if she were walking by dressed normally. You show up, she's there, and you think (Holy Shit - SHE'S gonna pull my pee-pee? Whoo-HOO!) Her body is as good as any of the pics I've seen on Jasmin's site (I've never been there)She's got a calm, confident manner meant to relax you - and it works. Too top it off, the pirces are better than ANYWHERE else I've seen in the city (and I've tried most - EXCEPT Jasmin's... so far)

Jasmins has a pretty detailed website with services and prices and very nice pics....would Maya be the same in service and $? ie no FS no bj? Jasmins sounds good with the shower as well...

:cool:

hey bouncypancake,

where is lamora's, do they advertise in the sun? or can you pm me there number......i prefer the mp's to the sp's i like the pampering they put on you........i'd love to try out maya

I went to see Maya yesterday. The place is now called Lyla's. I took an hour session and the agency fee is $65 up front. Maya is gorgeous and has a great bod. She has exotic mediterranean looks.

Unfortunately Maya was pretty unenthused with me and service was what I'd call perfunctory. About 15 minutes into the massage she tells me the menu of options ranging from HJ to Nude Reverse, the latter being an extra $80. Unfortunately the body slide is currently unavailable because she just had her navel pierced. I chose the Nude Reverse. I must admit having the opportunity to touch and explore her body made me almost forget about her low level of interest in the proceedings. And her body is worth the touch. But really, throughout most of the massage, Maya was relatively unengaged -passive and I never got over feeling a bit awkward with her. As we got to know each other at the end, things warmed up a bit and I think maybe a second time would be much better

Now, in fairness to Maya, she was suffering what was clearly a killer cold and she was evidently a bit zoned out with it. So I think my experience would have been a bit better had she been well. At the end of it all however she did give an awesome release.

So would I go back? Well, in the end, the cost was the same as at Jasmin's, but minus the body slide, the shared shower, and the enthusiasm that is always there at Jasmin's. But I do love a challenge and now that the ice is broken with Maya (I think), and as long as she's not sick, and with those killer looks, I may be tempted. But with Jasmin's just around the corner, it may not be anytime soon.

A nude reverse means the MA is nude, and you massage her. It's fun to do this while you're recieveing the same. However, if the MA had a cold... stock up on Nyquil - you've got it yourself now! I can totally see how that would affect Maya's mood. She's not a bubbly ditzy type (she's not a phony) - her manner is very laid-back but her humor is dry. If you know how to get her to laugh or smile, she'll appriciate it. I've never had ANYTHING to complain about with her.

I think that BJ (Before Jasmin's) my review of Maya would have been a bit more generous, but with the experiences I have had at Jasmin's, the bar is set very high. I think, however, that once you got to know Maya a bit better (and she is healthy) the experience would be a bit more glowing. The elements are certainly all there... I'm certainly up to the challenge - and I am stuck on her looks and her figure. And yes, she is definitely laid back. And if I get a cold, well it will have been for a good cause!