OH MY GOD! Is she available?

Heh heh heh - I don't think so, but she does remind me a lot of my girl Ashley - know on here as OttawasAshley - cute and cuddly and mouth watering! ;-)

As a bonus I decided to post CERB ladies modeling their lovely outfits. Just so I do not get accused of favoritism, these are posted in random order and are pictures of ladies I have NOT seen. Now, I couldn't possibly access every album, so again, this is a sample. My only guide was to find pics with thongs of ladies I have NOT been with. Nice pics of lovely ladies for all to enjoy. Pics are only viewable by members that have logged into CERB. ;-) Show them some appreciation!

Guest Ou**or**n

Great collection of the ladies, thanks!

Now we need to make a yearly calendar - the Girls of CERB :grin:

Guest i***k***

Great thread! Almost added some but it seems you have a theme/site thing going :)

Well done Seymour, (on the pics of our sexy ladies on CERB). I really think that if pictures number 5 and 9 from CERB ladies, were wearing a thong...it would be right in there with other ladies outside of CERB, they both have one beautiful bum! I'm Not playing favourites, but just love the view.

The other thing that really turns my crank is the lovely pair of legs that go along with the beautiful ass.:mrgreen:

Great thread! Almost added some but it seems you have a theme/site thing going :)

Feel free to add inaluki - the more the merrier. :smile:

Well done Seymour, (on the pics of our sexy ladies on CERB). I really think that if pictures number 5 and 9 from CERB ladies, were wearing a thong...it would be right in there with other ladies outside of CERB, they both have one beautiful bum! I'm Not playing favourites, but just love the view.

The other thing that really turns my crank is the lovely pair of legs that go along with the beautiful ass.:mrgreen:

I know, I know, I had to include those just because of their very lovely derrieres, and well, I was imagining both being nude. :wink:

Oops - just one more comment, glad everyone is enjoying the pictures.

Edited by Seymour
add one more comment.

Drool, and then drool some more and when you've picked up your lower jaw from the floor, pick up your phone and call your favorite lady! ;-)

050409.jpg

I need a bucket for all the drool. Giddy up luv

Drool, and then drool some more and when you've picked up your lower jaw from the floor, pick up your phone and call your favorite lady! ;-)

050409.jpg

I was thinking more of my tongue sliding all around her ass cheeks, inside her ass cheeks as well:mrgreen: