What was the last thing you purchased?

Lace panties, thigh highs, yoga pants and a bottle of wine

What wine did you get? Who am I kidding, I want to see pictures of the panties(on you of course), those thigh high and yoga pants too. You are teasing us by telling us about that !

• Like 2

Art supplies... two shades of brown (one of them is burnt umber), as well as some gloss for layering and varnishing, and two little itty bitty paintbrushes... needed to finish off my latest work... The painting: A huge eye with an upside down image of a woman climbing out of her own eye... its represents becoming herself.

Last thing I bought was yesterday: A gift for a lady.

I'll surprise her our next rendez-vous :-)

It's on her fave's list so I should be golden :-D hehe

I won't say exactly what it is (for fear of losing the surprise), but let's just say she will apply it to her lips before she applies it to me ;-)

• Like 1

Legs for days.

They're pretty sweet already, but just wait until I'm done with them. I just love rubbing my hands over them.

Oak. Maple. Walnut.

Complete new bedding, curtains and a lamp for my fun room! :icon_wink: (almost done with the complete transformation)

It would be nice to see a picture of you on that bed with the lace panties, thigh high and yoga pants too, don't forget the bottle of wine.

• Like 1

bread, ham, grapes, cheese, zucchini, and 50 crickets.... The food is for dinner, the crickets are for my lizard.