Hobbiests: Real or fake names?

Hobbiests: do you use real or fake names  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Hobbiests: do you use real or fake names

• I give my real (first) name
    • I use a fake name
    • I try to get around having to supply a name at all
    • I change my name on an ongoing basis coz I find it simpler (ok just kidding ;-)

This has probably been done before but I've found lately that I only run into a handful of clients that choose to use a different name other than their own.

Then I pause and think...well its not like I'm checking ID, could John really be a Dave etc...?

Obviously the ladies rarely if ever give their real names. The hobbiests know this and generally names don't play such a huge role in the game with us anyway....but for some strange reason I'm taken back slightly when a regular client that I've know for months as a '___insert stage name__' is actually a '___insert real name___'

so my question is, Gents: how many use stage names and how many want the glory of hearing us SPs scream your *real* names while you're having your ways with us? lol

obviously no one has to out themselves as having a fake name being used here in PMs etc and can just post their opinions or potential devils-advocate views on the subject

• Like 1

It is clearly written that when a hobbiest calls a provider, he has to not hide is name and number ( no private call ). So when he calls his real name should show up on your call display. He would have to go trough a lot of trouble to change that and is it worth it. NO. My answer to this is it might only be this one guy.:-|

so my question is, Gents: how many use stage names and how many want the glory of hearing us SPs scream your *real* names while you're having your ways with us? lol

I'm not a fan of having an SP screaming my name! It sound a little too fake and uncomfortable!

Apex

I always share my name since it appears on their call display. If she is screaming any thing, it's because I'm doing my job. I really don't care if it's my name or she is screaming f**k me harder you mother f**cker.

Hun

I always share my name since it appears on their call display. If she is screaming any thing, it's because I'm doing my job. I really don't care if it's my name or she is screaming f**k me harder you mother f**cker.

Hun

I prefer the F**k me harder you mother F**Ker!

I've always used my real first name for incall appointments and if I've been entertaining a lady at my hotel while travelling on business, my full real name is used for registration. In some cities, I've had to produce proper identification for SPs over the years as well. Besides, I find that trying to keep fictitious names straight in my head is a pain. It's hard enough to keep track of all the SPs names especially when they are changed frequently.

"Elvis"

• Like 1

Guest Ou**or**n

When seeing SP's I keep my life simple and use my real name.

When see more ahem 'specialized' types of providers, I prefer to remain anonymous. These types of encounters are also purely setup via email so there is no issue of the caller-id on my phone.

its just strange coz its not my first time dealing with someone using a fake name, not just one guy. Most ended up being trusted regulars and really nice guys....so the weird name-change thing would really boggle me. My call display only shows the phone number

I have a feeling a couple of them were newer to the business than they lead on. Thinking that if I gave a fake name, they should as well. To me it doesn't make sense though, but I've herd of it before from other SPs...just makes me wonder why a client would be so wary as to give us his name....and its a bit annoying when it feels like someone wont trust your discretion yanno?

It is clearly written that when a hobbiest calls a provider' date=' he has to not hide is name and number ( no private call ). So when he calls his real name should show up on your call display. He would have to go trough a lot of trouble to change that and is it worth it. NO. My answer to this is it might only be this one guy.:-|[/quote']

When the girl screams "Oh Capitalman!" it's really weird.

LOL! I hope no one adds "two thousand and nine" to my name during sex ever ;-)

I agree, the last time I was with a girl and she cried out "oh Capitalman" I just got up and left, how rude!:grin:

Obviously the ladies rarely if ever give their real names.

And I had always thought that it was so cool that Paige's parents had the foresight to name her Pretty ....

The problem I found with using different fake or enhanced names was that I'd call the SP for a repeat visit and I'd forget which name I'd used for the first visit. I wouldn't sound too swift when starting a conversation with " Hi, ah ah I forget my name but I'd like to see you today....."

Now I use justJACK.

I use a short form of my real name as it sounds like a full name.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Yeah, I like the Real Name. One important reason: why strain your brain trying to remember an alias? My brain is already taxed to its full puny capacity. Every time I try to stuff one more piece of useless information into it (such as "what nom-de-poon am I using today?"), sure as shootin that will result in some other piece of much more useful information being pushed out (such as "where did I leave my sanity?").

Another important reason: Names carry a powerful emotional charge, at least for me. I have three different names I answer to in real life (a diminutive form for my family, a nickname for my friends, and my regular given name for everybody else). I started off in the hobby using my friendly nickname, but after a while came to the conclusion that that felt like too intimate a piece of myself to have shared up-front with those ladies who turned out not to treat me in a manner that was friendly enough for my taste. So a while ago, I switched to using my regular given name for hobbying. This makes any less-than-friendly experiences feel less personal, and therefore less emotionally distressful. But taking this solution one step further would be counter-productive for me -- I think that using a fake name would set up an undesirable psychological barrier between myself and the lady. I would be distancing myself from an interaction I want to feel as close as possible to. (Now I have to keep track of which ladies know me by my nickname, and which know me by my given name. This discrepancy is a potential bit of a pain when it comes to providing references.)

Often ladies don't seem to me to truly bother with the niceties of names, anyway? Typical conversation [names have been changed to protect the innocent]:

John: "Hi Jane, it's John. I would really like to get together again, Jane."

Jane: "Sure, hun"

John: "Thank you, Jane, I am looking forward to it"

Jane: "See you then, sweetie".

Many ladies seem to have this taboo against uttering your name. Personally, I always feel like the experience is enhanced when I am acknowledged by name, instead of always by an anonymous impersonal placeholder like "hun" or "sweetie". (I'm not talking about the lady having to pass a diabolical pop-quiz on names during the heat of action itself, but, rather, during the friendly chit-chat).

(just call me) Wrinkled

Guest Ou**or**n

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet."

-Juliet

To me its not what names we use, but rather that we have names. Sure the SP's name is her working name, but I concur with Juliet on my feelings towards that.

-- I think that using a fake name would set up an undesirable psychological barrier between myself and the lady. I would be distancing myself from an interaction I want to feel as close as possible to.

Excellent witty post Wrinkled. I couldn't agree more with this particular point above the most.

I remembered when I started working under the name Chantilly before becoming Annessa I had a hard time relating to a new name other than my own.....I also felt a strange pang of guilt from feeling like a phoney...getting used to a new name is like being two different people at first. Now I can do that successfully as I even turn around when someone calls out "Vanessa!" to a girl across the street, lol....however the only difference between my two "lives" is the name. you can change a name but you can't change the person, lol

i always wondered how similarily it must feel for a guy who uses a false name to feel in the moment. are they truly enjoying it knowing that they aren't completely being themselves? I've had one regular eventually say (names changed to protect the innocent, hehe) "you know what...just call me Derek" he had realized that a friendship had grown and felt silly having to hide the most important aspect of himself to me

was I surprised? yup. was I happy that he had been open with me? oh definitely!

I guess the real topic of this thread should have been "why do some hobbiests use false names?" instead of a poll :-P

• Like 1

I always use my real first name. When calling an SP the display on my phone will confirm the name and perhaps put the ladies at ease. Besides, using an alias would make me feel like I'm paying for someone else to have all the fun.

Always tell the truth it's the easiest thing to remember.

I don't see the need for a fake name, but I have nothing to hide either. I would imagine in some cases you may want to be as secret as possible - guy might be overly paranoid that a SP might shout his name out in public if they ran into each other, or it's part of the thrill to "be" somebody else. Maybe 'Perry' has always found his name unappealing, so for an hour he can be 'Roch' the sexy fuck machine instead.

Personally, I don't care much for my own name but I use it willingly, nothing to be afraid of. I don't like it being used during sex EVER. You can call me baby, honey, sweetie, cutie, dude, pussymaster....whatever, just don't throw my name out there. I always hated the thought of it with SO's but never had to deal with it. But I had a SP one time ask me all embarrassed on her 4th or 5th visit what my name was while we were chatting. I didn't take offence that she didn't know it at all, but when she used it during sex....I told her not to do that ever again! I don't know why it bugs me so much, I think it's a bit fake to begin with because me or my SO's never called each other by our names ever anyways. And in that situation where it was obvious it was being thrown in as an 'added bonus', it made everything seem contrived.

So take note of that girls, don't use my name! I would rather be told to 'lick the dirty fucking toejam from between my nails you dirty fucking piece of shit' than hear "Oh, Perry!" And that's saying something since I'm not into the being abused thing, nor is my name Perry...

• Like 1

I'm going to (as fake and overdone as I possibly can sound) scream out 'OH buggernot!' nextime, just to mess wit ya! ;-)

(kidding hehe)

I don't see the need for a fake name, but I have nothing to hide either. I would imagine in some cases you may want to be as secret as possible - guy might be overly paranoid that a SP might shout his name out in public if they ran into each other, or it's part of the thrill to "be" somebody else. Maybe 'Perry' has always found his name unappealing, so for an hour he can be 'Roch' the sexy fuck machine instead.

Personally, I don't care much for my own name but I use it willingly, nothing to be afraid of. I don't like it being used during sex EVER. You can call me baby, honey, sweetie, cutie, dude, pussymaster....whatever, just don't throw my name out there. I always hated the thought of it with SO's but never had to deal with it. But I had a SP one time ask me all embarrassed on her 4th or 5th visit what my name was while we were chatting. I didn't take offence that she didn't know it at all, but when she used it during sex....I told her not to do that ever again! I don't know why it bugs me so much, I think it's a bit fake to begin with because me or my SO's never called each other by our names ever anyways. And in that situation where it was obvious it was being thrown in as an 'added bonus', it made everything seem contrived.

So take note of that girls, don't use my name! I would rather be told to 'lick the dirty fucking toejam from between my nails you dirty fucking piece of shit' than hear "Oh, Perry!" And that's saying something since I'm not into the being abused thing, nor is my name Perry...

Guest f***2f***

Yeah I tried that once too...here's the conversation...

sp; Oh i got a boner!

igab: Really? me too??

sp: No stupid you got a boner

igab: That's what I just said.

sp: Can I just call you mother fucker?

igab Sure what ever blows your skirt up.

sp All right you stupid motherfucker....eat my pussy!

igab Jesus I got a boner

sp: oh god here we go again