phones a sp to set up a date with a woman she haved working with her was told she was sick and to call back in a couple of hours to see if she would be able to see me called back phone was picked up i said hi and phone was hung up dided think this was very nice of her

Did you try calling back? Sometimes lost connection can be a problem?? It has happened to me at times, whereas I live outside of city limits and connection can go wayward.

and if on cerb....then PM usually good back up plan:) Or perhaps an email? Things go wrong sometimes, we have to have patients when they do:)

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia

If the connection was lost she may hink you hung up too... But bad receptionists are common in every business too.

• Like 1

Please diregard this post I has been in contack with the lady and she has explained to me that it was a drops call so again I am sry for this post and mod would you be so kind as to remove the post if you can thanks

fisherman48