Of all you ladies that offer Greek, how many of you truly enjoy it?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Of all you ladies that offer Greek, how many of you truly enjoy it?

• I love it and want it!
    • I'll do it but it does nothing for me!
    • I just need to be in the mood!
    • I will only offer it if he is small!

Of all you ladies that offer Greek, how many of you truly enjoy it? and how many of you offer it but just for extra money?

Of all you ladies that offer Greek, how many of you truly enjoy it? and how many of you offer it but just for extra money?

your so silly..i'm not sure you will get an honest answer....alot of ladies are really into it but i'm sure some just do it for the money.

I do not have it on my menu but if i were really into a guy who knows what i might do...wink...i like it i just don't offer it...

kisses,

Emma A

your so silly..i'm not sure you will get an honest answer....alot of ladies are really into it but i'm sure some just do it for the money.

I do not have it on my menu but if i were really into a guy who knows what i might do...wink...i like it i just don't offer it...

kisses,

Emma A

I was hoping to have a good conversation on this topic! I would like to think the people that participate in the threads are honest!

Apex

I was hoping to have a good conversation on this topic! I would like to think the people that participate in the threads are honest!

Apex

i'm sure most are besides they don't have to make a comment to be honest...kisses

Well I dont offer it on my menu...but I voted I have to be in the mood. Greek is something I really do enjoy, but strongly believe its not something to be forced and will only do it if I want.

On second thought you could try feeding me a few shots of tequila and hope for the best :p (just kidding)

Edited by R**s*********s (Closed Account)
I cant spell lol

Well I dont offer it on my menu...but I voted I have to be in the mood. Greek is something I really do enjoy, but strongly believe its not something to be forced and will only do it if I want.

On second thought you could try feeding me a few shots of teqilia and hope for the best :p (just kidding)

I'll bring the Mezcal and you can have the Worm :-P :lol:

On second thought you could try feeding me a few shots of tequila and hope for the best :p (just kidding)

see shes honest...she just needs to be drunk...just kidding REd...

once upon a time i used to let my ex husband do greek but that was so i wouldn't have to look at his face...lmao

I dont offer it because i havent done it yet! Greek virgin here

Posted via Mobile Device

Is it something you would like to try, or do you think that peoples that do it are kind of crazy and it should not be a part of sex?

Apex

see shes honest...she just needs to be drunk...just kidding REd...

once upon a time i used to let my ex husband do greek but that was so i wouldn't have to look at his face...lmao

Lmfao, You are too funny Now my tummy hurts from laughing :( :P

Is it something you would like to try, or do you think that peoples that do it are kind of crazy and it should not be a part of sex?

Apex

I wouldn't mind to try it, to tell you the truth. Then I could say I have pretty much been there and done that:wink:

I think that whatever makes you happy, then so be it. Who am I to judge if someone likes this or that? I say tomato, you say tomatoe, lol

You want an honest interesting thread, make it wide open and ask the guys how much they enjoy being a 'catcher'. My philosophy about that is, if you take it a few times, you'll know what you're doing and what to expect...because you know how it feels. Gives you an appreciation for what she's experiencing and if you think it's good for her, why wouldn't it be good for you?

So are you a yes or a no?

You want an honest interesting thread, make it wide open and ask the guys how much they enjoy being a 'catcher'. My philosophy about that is, if you take it a few times, you'll know what you're doing and what to expect...because you know how it feels. Gives you an appreciation for what she's experiencing and if you think it's good for her, why wouldn't it be good for you?

love it bugernot...i mean what you said...thats what i usually say to guys when they ask me if i do Greek...i say," no,why? Do you?" Some guys actually do like it...hehe

top or bottem? hehe

Most of the girls will say yes, and once you`ve paid and got in the room, it is an extra or not offered... ASK THE GIRL IF SHE IS USE TO IT! You`ll feel in her voice if she`s lying...

Personnaly, IT IS MY THING, but I had to practice it... It is not something you can go on the spot... And if the girl's hurt, THEN YOU'LL KNOW IT WAS A TRAP! Unless you have a horse dick!

But, for myself, it is the sweetest thing that could happend in my sex-life! ;)

rotfl....of course he...... hehehehehe

/me runs and hides

Guest f***2f***

Ha ha true true. I did get a certain sp do me a while back and it was ok but I'm not clamouring to have it again...know what I mean?? I trusted her...she did it..it was intense but I'm just too anally retentive to give myself over to it I guess.

Likewise I've never been a big butt hole surfer....give me a tight pussy any day really is my philosophy. :grin:

Guest B***ke Ba****

My Ex and I did it till we got married. The first time i tried after we were married she informed me, you will never do that to me again and if you try ill file for divorce we were maried one year and a day Rusty

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

I must say I took it off my menu only cause it seemed that every guy who wanted it were very well endowed. I find it takes trust and openness to perform that task. Do I like it? No I don't. In saying that like with the right guy I can get in the mood.

Posted via Mobile Device

I prefer Greek to any other form of sexual act... Digits good, DATY good, Greek best.... LOL

I love my bum, and all activity that goes with it...

love it bugernot...i mean what you said...thats what i usually say to guys when they ask me if i do Greek...i say," no,why? Do you?" Some guys actually do like it...hehe

top or bottem? hehe

I'm actually one of those guys that doesn't mind a dildo up his ass from an SP. Now that doesn't mean I'm into guys cause I've never done that with a guy. For me it was curiosity and understanding the mechanics of the butthole. It's an art in itself and properly administered and with good prepration, I believe that most women would enjoy it. I had many butthole virgins and they always walked away totally enjoying the experience and coming back for more. There is a certain mood that has to be there as well. Even though I love to do it I don't always ask for it.

Hun

I'm actually one of those guys that doesn't mind a dildo up his ass from an SP. Now that doesn't mean I'm into guys cause I've never done that with a guy. For me it was curiosity and understanding the mechanics of the butthole. It's an art in itself and properly administered and with good prepration, I believe that most women would enjoy it. I had many butthole virgins and they always walked away totally enjoying the experience and coming back for more. There is a certain mood that has to be there as well. Even though I love to do it I don't always ask for it.

Hun

I totally understand the mans fascination with Greek...either giving or receiving...one just has to be in the right mood and a bit more trust is involved. I love giving prostrate massages and ....no guys this does not mean your gay because you like a little something in your butt...it means your very sexual and want to experience more then the norm. Sure its not for everyone but don't knock it until you try it...:wink:

Hun

I don't enyone thinks your gay for trying something you've wanted to try! I have been told that the prostat can give a great O for men!