Of all you ladies that offer Greek, how many of you truly enjoy it?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Of all you ladies that offer Greek, how many of you truly enjoy it?

• I love it and want it!
    • I'll do it but it does nothing for me!
    • I just need to be in the mood!
    • I will only offer it if he is small!

I don't enyone thinks your gay for trying something you've wanted to try! I have been told that the prostat can give a great O for men!

and your going to get one from me...heheh:twisted:

and your going to get one from me...heheh:twisted:

I have seen your figernails! We would need to start with cutting them back a little first

I have seen your figernails! We would need to start with cutting them back a little first

you need not worry about my nails i have my ways of you not getting hurt...hehe

I'm actually one of those guys that doesn't mind a dildo up his ass from an SP. Now that doesn't mean I'm into guys cause I've never done that with a guy. For me it was curiosity and understanding the mechanics of the butthole. It's an art in itself and properly administered and with good prepration, I believe that most women would enjoy it. I had many butthole virgins and they always walked away totally enjoying the experience and coming back for more. There is a certain mood that has to be there as well. Even though I love to do it I don't always ask for it.

Hun

You're my kind of guy:)

I know from experience how much some men love being penetrated.

Interestingly, I have never tried it for myself. I am a butthole-virgin and plan to stay that way. Not because there is something wrong with it, but I have no erotic feelings there. Some people do, some don't. Just like some guys love it, some don't when they try.

I find it most interesting when clients experience penetration and tell me that this must be what women feel like and that they are glad they do know now.

Another benefit a guy can get from trying it is that he will learn that it is not always the wham-bam that feels good if you are at the receiving end, but it is more about manipulating and subtle moves that feels erotic. Especially, at the beginning of the session. Once a guy is warmed up, the wham-bam can start LOL

There must be many SO's who don't know they can thank me for having a more skilled husband in the bedroom ;)

your so silly..i'm not sure you will get an honest answer....alot of ladies are really into it but i'm sure some just do it for the money.

I do not have it on my menu but if i were really into a guy who knows what i might do...wink...i like it i just don't offer it...

kisses,

Emma A

see shes honest...she just needs to be drunk...just kidding REd...

once upon a time i used to let my ex husband do greek but that was so i wouldn't have to look at his face...lmao

omg..you silly boys...please read what i wrote about Greek....i do not offer it to people i hardly know. I would have to have seen you several times and be very comfy with you...now you can stop texting and Pming me about it...lol..if i put my butt in the air and say"F**k my ass then you'll know your good to go! Now you made me think a bad word...:-o

kisses,

Emma A

once upon a time i used to let my ex husband do greek but that was so i wouldn't have to look at his face...lmao

I love this one Emma :lol::lol::lol: a classic.

love it bugernot...i mean what you said...thats what i usually say to guys when they ask me if i do Greek...i say," no,why? Do you?" Some guys actually do like it...hehe

top or bottem? hehe

This just gave me a flash of a potential call from like, a guy from Greece in town on business. Might turn out to be confusing...

Greek Client: So, you like a the Greek?

SP: No, sorry hun.

GC: What's the matter, why you no like a the Greek?

SP: Well it's...ew, it's just gross!

GC: I put curse on your vagina!

SP: That's included - you can call my pussy whatever you want...but just don't call me a cunt...

GC: Arg, women in this country are too strange...(click)

• Like 1

Greek Client: So, you like a the Greek?

SP: No, sorry hun.

GC: What's the matter, why you no like a the Greek?

SP: Well it's...ew, it's just gross!

GC: I put curse on your vagina!

SP: That's included - you can call my pussy whatever you want...but just don't call me a cunt...

GC: Arg, women in this country are too strange...(click)

I get that all the time, from people that really haven't experienced Canada and more specifically SP, that was pretty funny:lol:

omg..you silly boys...please read what i wrote about Greek....i do not offer it to people i hardly know. I would have to have seen you several times and be very comfy with you...now you can stop texting and Pming me about it...lol..if i put my butt in the air and say"F**k my ass then you'll know your good to go! Now you made me think a bad word...:-o

kisses,

Emma A

So is that a yes? :grin:

Guest i***k***

kisses,

Emma A

LOL! "Emma the Greek!" :)

Posted via Mobile Device

So is that a yes? :grin:

LOL! "Emma the Greek!" :)

Posted via Mobile Device

You 2 are going to get it....and not Greek either...lmao

why oh why can't there be a kicking ass smiley???

Guest W***ledi*Time
I would also like to see a smiley that looks like it is butting it's head against the wall in frustration:lol:

free-mad-smileys-264.gif

I totally understand the mans fascination with Greek...either giving or receiving...one just has to be in the right mood and a bit more trust is involved. I love giving prostrate massages and ....no guys this does not mean your gay because you like a little something in your butt...it means your very sexual and want to experience more then the norm. Sure its not for everyone but don't knock it until you try it...:wink:

Emma, yes your correct about being me very sexual and being in the right mood. But I really believe most importantly is that there has to be a lot of trust from both partners. You love giving prostate massages? Hummmmm. Now you are a girl after my heart or butt in this case. I've been having difficulty finding an SP who is experienced in the field of prostate massages other than the FemDom's (I'm not into that).

Hun

I don't enyone thinks your gay for trying something you've wanted to try! I have been told that the prostat can give a great O for men!

Its like a non stop orgasm. It can be very intense if administered properly. I really think that it's close to what a woman experiences when she has multiple G-spot orgasms.

Hun

Anita....and your my kind of girl for understanding the erotic side of taking over and controlling the man.

Hun

You're my kind of guy:)

I know from experience how much some men love being penetrated.

Interestingly, I have never tried it for myself. I am a butthole-virgin and plan to stay that way. Not because there is something wrong with it, but I have no erotic feelings there. Some people do, some don't. Just like some guys love it, some don't when they try.

I find it most interesting when clients experience penetration and tell me that this must be what women feel like and that they are glad they do know now.

Another benefit a guy can get from trying it is that he will learn that it is not always the wham-bam that feels good if you are at the receiving end, but it is more about manipulating and subtle moves that feels erotic. Especially, at the beginning of the session. Once a guy is warmed up, the wham-bam can start LOL

There must be many SO's who don't know they can thank me for having a more skilled husband in the bedroom ;)

Emma, yes your correct about being me very sexual and being in the right mood. But I really believe most importantly is that there has to be a lot of trust from both partners. You love giving prostate massages? Hummmmm. Now you are a girl after my heart or butt in this case. I've been having difficulty finding an SP who is experienced in the field of prostate massages other than the FemDom's (I'm not into that).

Hun

in my hands Attila and i'll take good care of you... kisses

yea i have a kicking ass smiley...now where's FB?

i have it...the smiley that is...but what do i do with it?:?:

The little kicking ass people are stuck on my right clicky thingie....

in my hands Attila and i'll take good care of you... kisses

Emma, I'll have no choice but to take you up on that offer.

BTW you can call me Hun

Hun

Emma, I'll have no choice but to take you up on that offer.

BTW you can call me Hun

Hun

Emma will take good care of you. Bring an umbrella!