Which do you prefer?

Guest n*gu**6

I would say one after the other. It is a matter of focus and attentiveness without other distraction and losing yourself in the moment. Both while massaging and while being massaged

Scented or unscented massage oil?

generally, unscented.. *hate* the taste of those 'edible' oils... <bleh!>

massage in general... soft and slow.. or one with a purpose? (as in doing some actual work as well as the fun & fluffy stuff)? ;)

Additional Comments:

generally, unscented.. *hate* the taste of those 'edible' oils... <bleh!>

massage in general... soft and slow.. or one with a purpose? (as in doing some actual work as well as the fun & fluffy stuff)? ;)

Guest n*gu**6

I'd prefer the cottage over a hotel. I like rustic charm. Be able to disconnect and have privacy and not have to deal with people. Lol

Ski chalet or beach front getaway?

(And Cougar, I would have to say a massage with purpose. And of course a the fun fluffy stuff.. but anything that happens I think should feel genuine and purposeful )

I'd prefer the cottage over a hotel. I like rustic charm. Be able to disconnect and have privacy and not have to deal with people. Lol

Ski chalet or beach front getaway?

(And Cougar, I would have to say a massage with purpose. And of course a the fun fluffy stuff.. but anything that happens I think should feel genuine and purposeful )

Well I don't ski so I guess it would be Beach Front...

Hair Pulling or Ass Slapping?

YES! ;)

being the one who's hair is pulled/ass is slapped.. or.. doing the pulling/slapping? ;)

Doing the pulling/slapping

Slapping...Bare hand or Toy?

oh my gaaawd liiiive them! ;).... after ll, with this particular version of yourself, you only get to go around once, so.... enjoy it ..prefuuuurably without harming anyone in the process ;)

live a life where it may be convenient but not truly happy... or sacrifice the "convenience" and likely the happiness of another in order to be truly who you wish to be?

Guest st*****ens**ors

live a life where it may be convenient but not truly happy... or sacrifice the "convenience" and likely the happiness of another in order to be truly who you wish to be?

Wow, that's a loaded question, for certain. With the added cost of "the happiness of another" thrown into the mix, I can only pick the "not truly happy" option.

If my happiness can only be obtained by depriving someone else of theirs, then I won't take it.

However, I suspect the dichotomy is rarely that clear.

Verbal direction, or rely on your own experience?

Guest n*gu**6

While I tend to follow my experience, there is something truly arousing when being told verbally what someone would like you to do, or that you are doing it well. It can be very erotic. I find it so sexy when someone is confident enough to tell you what they want and how they want it.... heheheh Confidence is such an attractive quality....

Dirty pillow talk or being more 'innocent'......?

Guest st*****ens**ors

I'll go with duck. Richer and more conducive to regret, but life is brief.

And, for capitalC, whiskey. Tullamore Dew if possible

Breakfast. Savoury or sweet?

Guest st*****ens**ors

I have to go with Marvel on this one, though I am looking forward to "Dawn of Justice."

And on that theme, will you be rooting for Superman or Batman?

(Pardon me while I stuff my inner nerd back in his cell :) )

carton...... hehe (dating myself herre, but I haven't seen milk in a bag since I was in middle school hehe)

croissants: plain; buttery-flaky incredibleness or chocolate; rich, creamy, sinful amazingness (can you guess what I had for lunch today? hehe)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Plain buttery croissants with very strong coffee.

Baguette or bagel? (I threw in the Freudian imagery for free)