Anything new at Linda's and is Erica still AWOL

Sure miss Erica, had to be one of the best ever. Is there anyone like her out there???? Always enjoyed Linda's for the haircuts and mp but it's been awhile. Who's there now. I understand Lisa is gone( HOT HOT HOT ) new Mp????

Sure miss Erica, had to be one of the best ever. Is there anyone like her out there???? Always enjoyed Linda's for the haircuts and mp but it's been awhile. Who's there now. I understand Lisa is gone( HOT HOT HOT ) new Mp????

Erica won't be back, that's guaranteed.

As for Linda's, they currently have Maya and Jessica working there.

No, Jessie and Jessica are quite different. Both are petite, spinners. But Jessica is younger. Jessie works at ALO these days. The Jessica that works there now, is also bit more small-townish, has a bit of a country-girl accent.

Called a week ago Jessica was gone Linda was not sure when she would be back. Any news LMK. Cheers

She's back this week.

Guest d**eye***y

Just tuning in to this...I too was wondering who is at/new at Linda's. I used to see Jessie there all the time. She was great. Super hot and good massage. Chatty. She is now at aol.

Any other reviews of Jessica?

Getting back to the topic of Linda's, it looks like Maya has left Linda's and gone back to Angel's, starting this week.

I agree Erica was one of the best on my list and my list is exclusive, I was with Erica 2 days before she fully retired wow! so long ago my hair is down to my knees now FFS!

The only the new things at linda's is that there is a girl named Ashley used to work at Body basics under a different name then Jessica and Portuguese Cece thats all i know!

I gotta chance to meet with Ashley recently. As Maya said, she is a former Body Basics employee, I forget what her name was over there. But I can recommend her. She seems to enjoy her job well enough. Looks-wise, she's a girl-next-door type, about 5'2". Not a spinner, but pretty slim, reddish-brown hair, etc.