Are you interested in any of the following..  

658 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in any of the following..

Hello All,

Just trying to get a feel for what you like...

I love to start things with an erotic massage, stimulating your senses gently arrousing you.

Tell me what turns you on..

Please don't limit yourself to the choices in the poll.

Additional Comments:

Tell Me Your Naughty Secrets and Desires...

picture.php?albumid=6092&pictureid=38804

Always, Lexi XOXO

Additional Comments:

Hello All,

Just trying to get a feel for what you like...

I love to start things with an erotic massage, stimulating your senses gently arrousing you.

Tell me what turns you on..

Please don't limit yourself to the choices in the poll.

Additional Comments:

Tell Me Your Naughty Secrets and Desires...

picture.php?albumid=6092&pictureid=38804

Always, Lexi XOXO

Trying to figure out how to post this thread to the top of the page again so others may vote on it too.

Thanks for all your help.

XOXO Lexi in Windsor

• Like 1

One thing I don't see is the opportunity to bathe together, a shower or a nice time in a hot soapy bath. Very intimate and must allow the time.

• Like 1

Very interesting poll Lexi!

Thanks NotchJohnson.

I'm just trying to get a feel for your secret desires and fantasies.

Anyone have a fantasy they would like to share...

Always,

Lexi

Interesting poll and great list. (It was hard not to just click them all!) It's interesting that so far the kissing related options all seem to be ranking among the highest. Definitely a big turn on for me.

One thing I don't see is the opportunity to bathe together, a shower or a nice time in a hot soapy bath. Very intimate and must allow the time.

I do enjoy a nice steamy shower, lathering each other up...

Always,

Lexi

Additional Comments:

Interesting poll and great list. (It was hard not to just click them all!) It's interesting that so far the kissing related options all seem to be ranking among the highest. Definitely a big turn on for me.

Smooches XOXO

Always,

Lexi

I Luv it when a woman kisses my neck and ears drive me wild. Also is a big turn on I find is doing what the woman like pleasing her is sure way to have a great time.

• Like 2

i love having my neck kissed and i enjoy being massaged on my bump ... we recently add the hot stone massage at home because we took a formation for it , during the formation we received a hot stone massage and it was amazing, i was surprised that you still can do an erotic massage with the stone but it actually work so good that it made me horny in class imagine that loll ... the contact of the stone between our legs and neck was "ouh la la" sensual. so what I like is when you add new Technics, to create new ways to do an erotic massage i like innovation and I like too use flavor oil on the body it give a new taste to the skin and it make you wanna lick more and more :-)

• Like 2

i love having my neck kissed and i enjoy being massaged on my bump ... we recently add the hot stone massage at home because we took a formation for it , during the formation we received a hot stone massage and it was amazing, i was surprised that you still can do an erotic massage with the stone but it actually work so good that it made me horny in class imagine that loll ... the contact of the stone between our legs and neck was "ouh la la" sensual. so what I like is when you add new Technics, to create new ways to do an erotic massage i like innovation and I like too use flavor oil on the body it give a new taste to the skin and it make you wanna lick more and more :-)

Girl, you make me wanna come see you for that massage. wink wink

I just love massages, giving and receiving.

XOXO Lexi

Additional Comments:

I Luv it when a woman kisses my neck and ears drive me wild. Also is a big turn on I find is doing what the woman like pleasing her is sure way to have a great time.

Ou La La ... ;) xoxo

Additional Comments:

i do also love showering together.

Sensual and enjoyable rather than your typical gfe date, a nice shower to start and or finish is awesome. Sometimes that shower gives you that extra shot on goal ;)

Additional Comments:

Shower foreplay is amazing.

Posted via Mobile Device

Shower foreplay or after play .. however you like it.. I'm game :) :)

Always Yours,

Lexi XOXO

picture.php?albumid=5844&pictureid=37196