Merivale/Kirkwood SP

Merivale & Kirkwood area would include Caldwell Ave. Most people I know generally stay away from there. However, that area also includes Luscious Lilly, who is an absolute gem (although she is an MA rather than an SP). So I guess the answer is, "it depends".

Tell us a bit more about who you're talking about.

By posting a vague description, and the ensuing responses, I can't help but be reminded of this joke

Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl".

The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Parisi ?"

"Yes, Father, it is."

"And who was the girl you were with?"

"I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her reputation."

" Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later, so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"

"I cannot say."

"Was it Teresa Volpe?"

"I'll never tell."

"Was it Nina Capelli?"

"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."

"Was it Cathy Piriano?"

"My lips are sealed."

"Was it Rosa Di Angelo, then?"

"Please, Father, I cannot tell you."

The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, Joey Parisi, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."

Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"

"4 months vacation and five good leads."

Guest ***nsut***jr

There is a lady that is on the do not discuss list that I seem to remember is in that area.

I am just going from memory of some pre CERB research.

Is she the one that's 42, petite, of European descent and never posts with a name? I dunno who she is either, if anybody has any info, feel free to msg me also. Her pix are quite fetching.

I believe her name is Sonia. Whenever she posts on BP her ads read " Don't be shy, give me a try". Her actual ad is very vague as well as she only describes her height and that she is of German descent.

Could be Rose , could be the 42 year old and then there is Sascha...who is on this board. If it is Sascha go for it. The others hmmmm, I wouldn't . The last two are older and german ..and they both mention it.

M

I can definitely say it is not Sascha. For what it is worth folks, her age is 42 if that might help.

I think we're going to need a bit more than that. Why don't you just copy'n'paste the text from the ad, minus any phone numbers, etc.?