What Scares You?

Nothing really scares me, but if I was to choose one thing I would say being buried alive. What a horrible thing to happen to someone!!!!

Guest K***e D****ls

All of the ridiculous horror movie characters: Chuckie, Freddie, Jason, the girl from 'The Exorcist', the guy from 'Saw'. I'm such a baby. haha

Guest Ed The****

A grey envelope from MPAC with my property reassessment in it and the follow-up grey envelope from the City of Ottawa telling me how much more my taxes are going up because of it not including their budget figures!!!!

Rebus -- That's funny ... I was going to say having to put up with another 4 years of BS from BO.

Rebus -- That's funny ... I was going to say having to put up with another 4 years of BS from BO.

Irrespective of anyone's partisan proclivities... I'm seriously unenthusiastic about the fact that you Americans will vote, break for Thanksgiving and Christmas, swear in the new Congress and new/old President... and then start campaigning for the mid-terms.

JUST FUCKING GIVE IT A REST FOR A BIT, WILL YOU???

Seriously. You don't vote again in Federal Elections until November 2014. That means you don't need to campaign until, say, October 2014. Maybe September, at a push. DEFINITELY not before Labour Day. Capiche?

• Like 1