looks that can kill a booking

To the lovely ladies out there,

Has there been a time when an apointment showed up and there was no choice but to cancel because of physical looks/attributes? Assume the gent is freshly showered, smelling great, all shaved up, great smile, very friendly, and extremely excited to meet you, with a hint of nervousness.

ex. overweight/underweight/rotten teeth/short/tall/clothing

speach issues

I don't want this to sound like a mean thread, but are there limitations that you can/will tolerate ? Thanks in advance.

I've heard stories of clients rejecting ladies because they didn't like the looks of them, but almost never the reverse. The only time I have heard of it seemed to be in relation to a SP who was overtly racist.

• Like 1

If all of the above comply the only reason I can see that I would turn you away would be the lack of the agreed upon donation or a cold. Yup....a cold. Had to turn away a lovely man because of his obvious sniffles!

Some circumstances may affect the level of service. Hygiene, well the shower is available. Rotten teeth or bad breath will mean no kissing. Most of us dont judge on looks, size, physical fitness etc but taking care of ones self is a telltale sign of how you will treat us.

• Like 1

no I've never turned someone away due to looks. I'm not that superficial. Just don't smell like BO and present yourself with class and we'll get along fine :)

I did however have a customer (bout my age) swing by last week after being in contact for at least a week or so and being prebooked. I opened the door with a big smile and welcomed him. In which he looked at me and said "no thanks your way to big for me to get turned on" I was like "dude, I'm 5'6" and 135lbs if you wanted smaller your looking for 5'5" and 115lbs"

People often ask me as well if I am uncomfortable with a certain age. Although Elderly people sometimes scare me because that shake uncontrollably and yell cause they can't hear lol. I've never had someone like that as a customer. I've had some very young at heart older men that have been an absolute balst

• Like 1

Looks will not cause me to turn someone away however hygiene may. Unfortunately some of us, including myself, equate good teeth with cleanliness, so rotten teeth would be a turn off to me. We all have our limits, I'm not eveyones cup of tea and not every gentleman will be mine, being honest, upfront makes it best for everyone, no need to hurt anyones feelings either. All in all a gentleman is a gentleman, wether he is short, tall, large or small, please just be clean and polite.

• Like 1

It is not how someone looks but it is bad hygeine that's just an overall mood killer and not to mention nauseating. Basic hygeine is essential and if you expect us to be freshly showered and clean, I expect the same in return.

• Like 3