MsManda

Avg. of 15 Recommendations

35 minutes ago, mrdube said:

Had a super fun first visit with MsManda today. She is amazing and I’ll be going again. Soon!

I did a while back as well, she was absolutely incredible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have visited with Ms Manda a few times now and a recommendation is well overdue.

I find her easy to communicate with even under short notice, which is usually how I roll. She is fantastic looking every time and dresses to impress, but also easy to converse with and communicate intent to. Our sessions are always fun and sexy, as Ms Manda has a pretty good way of picking up on cues and accommodating preferences, within reason of course, and I always leave grinning and satisfied.

Her place is excellent, the location is convenient, her company swell and sultry. I will see her again and I would suggest at least reaching out to her if you are so inclined for good company. 

• Thanks 1

I have to preface that I am new to the community, and this was my first visit to a provider. That said, i can't imagine I could have picked anyone better for my first visit.

Manda knew it was my first visit, and made sure that I felt comfortable with reassuring touches and easy, fun conversation. It was like a matter of minutes before I felt like I was enjoying myself with a long time friend.

I had seen many pictures of Manda prior to meeting her, and while they certainly tell a tale of her beauty, they really only scratch the surface, because she is so much more beautiful than I realized. A sparkling personality, gorgeous smile, and playful, sexy touches. I left my visit with Manda thoroughly satisfied and completely invigorated.

It may have been my first visit, but it definitely will not be my last. I know she is far from hidden because of her reputation and sheer number of positive reviews, but I'm happy to have found a gem.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I had the opportunity to pay MsManda a visit, and really enjoyed the opportunity to get to know her.  A fun person, a great personality, and a truly memorable experience.  I am looking forward to another opportunity to spend time with her!

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.