Karena from BP

I have met her. She is very nice, very friendly and provides excellent unrushed service.

She was also supper clean for my visit which was important to me and completely shaved which was also my preference.

Seems new to the business but is eager to please.

I visited her. She is great, easy going, no-rush. She was very eager to please. She was super clean and that's important to me and shaved which is also nice. Money seemed secondary, I was her primary focus. Didn't try to charge extra for what I consider part of the basics BJ/DATY.

I was pretty near the full hour with her, so she certainly didn't try to rush me out the door. She allowed me to use her shower too which is my preference.

Hey Guys!! t yo

Thanks for the great reviews :) appreciated for sure. I am new to all this and also enjoy doing it! I see people commenting on cleanliness... thats just who i am in my daily life lol ya gotta look and smell great REGARDLESS what your doing lol THANKS AGAIN Y'ALL

Kisses

Karena

• Like 1

since my post I have seen her, great lady. I enjoyed my time with her. Thanks for the feeback from those who PM'ed me.