Your fantasy girlfriend....

Guest S****r

What does that mean to you? Describe her and she can manifest! I am thinking she is all of the "fun" of a girlfriend.....without ANY of the hassles.

Tell me what that means to you......you can make your own dream come true!

She must be:

-tall (over 5'9")

-blonde

-great rack

-always horny, always dirty

-dresses like a million bucks when we are out

-dresses classy and casual at home (jeans, t-shirt, yoga pants)

-must be able to suck a mean cock, rim like a champ, crave every drop she can swallow, love greek, and knows her way around my body

-intelligent, a true citizen of the world, deep, cares for others, kind heart

-understands why I need to buy expensive cars :)

What does that mean to you? Describe her and she can manifest! I am thinking she is all of the "fun" of a girlfriend.....without ANY of the hassles. Tell me what that means to you......you can make your own dream come true!

The simply you (Summer) being yourself is already over qualified :)

• Like 1

Guest *ig*a**

Fantasy girlfriend to me means always kind and never judgemental and always eager to take care of my needs.

Its simple to please a man, we just want to feel wanted. I wish to be greeted with a smile, like you are happy to see me and if you are happy to see me then show it with a kiss, not a kiss on the cheek or a 1 second kiss. Give me a kiss that makes me want more from you, use your tongue and massage mine with it, I love that.

I've had a long day or I'm stressed so help me out of my clothes and touch me softly with your hands while you remove my shirt or my pants. Let me smell you when you come close to my face with yours....Ahh you smell so good.....can I help you undress?....sure I can.

I might need a shower so take me there....join me if you wish, we can have fun in there. (I had this done to me before and it made me feel like a god) you wait for me with a warm towel and dry me up, or I can dry myself up too that is good, a hug at that time is very welcomed.

Whatever happens next is between me and you but you already know what I like so lets do it.

I did not put any description of the perfect woman because to me every women are perfect in every way as long as she takes care of her man.

• Like 6

...I did not put any description of the perfect woman because to me every women are perfect in every way as long as she takes care of her man.

Good post Notch and just as pleasurable for me to take care of a lady that appreciates it. That's important also.

Guest c**io**m7

I am happiest when I feel like I am the only man that matters. Achieving this is easy...sultry sensuality with intuitive attention to wants and needs...and it is always reciprocated. A lady's body and mind make a perfect temple. They are meant to be respected, revered and prized. I am at my best and feel my best when my body and mind are treated similarly.

The perfect girlfriend is simple. She's intelligent and insightful but still looks at you when you're talking like you're the smartest man on earth. She surrenders to schoolgirl excitement at times when surprised or teased. She's strong enough to take care of herself but happy to let you take care of her, from time-to-time, just as a shared treat. She's easy-going and enjoys her wine in a pair of jeans. Doesn't get too bored when you watch the Sunday morning news. Oh yah, happily stuck in a Freudian fixation with oral.

I wouldlike a gf who listens and converses well. So when we kiss sparks fly. Then we do lfk and let our tongues intertwine as we taste one anothers lips and breath in each other breaths. As we slowly strip away each others clothing as we dance and kiss. I slowly kiss my way down her body and stop at her nipples and suck them gently and then a little bit harder then i continue to kiss her down as I am on my knees eating her heaven spot' I continue down to her feet, as I make my way back up kissing her slowly i get to her lips and deeply kiss her while looking into her eyes.

she then kisses my body all the way down stopping at my stick stroking it slowly making it hardand kiss ing it up and down and sucking my baseballs and putting them into her mouth and she continues kissing my body all the way down as she makes her way up she looks into my eyes and kisses me deeply.

As we continue to dance naked closely together we become enthralled in passion.