Did anyone see Shayla in Fredericton

Hi there

just wondering if anyone seen her while she was in town

i tried to but she kept putting me off not being negative

just wondering if she is real.

I had a similar experience. I called and set the time early in the day, called back later and we finalized the details, then she texted 10 minutes later and cancelled....?

I had the same experience. I tried to set up a time, and we texted back and forth. but to no avail. when I thought we were meeting, she wouldnt respond.

Well glad to hear this sorta . thought it might of been me. I had 3 appointments and all were cancelled..............maybe next time around i will be able to get one

On her ad for another site, she states she to check out her reviews on CERB and another board.I have had no luck finding the reco's?? If some one finds it, then maybe you can link it to this dicussion for the benifit of others?

I see only one Shyla rioux in the member list. Not sure if this is same lady or not? No post and no albums, joined in 2011. Perhaps she in unsure of how to use this site?

CAFE minus the E. Dozens of positive reviews when she was in Calgary. However her scheduling issues seem to have followed her to the Maritimes.

AWSOME!! Glad to hear:) Hope she finds her way around this site:)

Sophia, Shayla was the lady that was suspended due to a disagreement on a thread http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=105735&page=4

Not trying to bring up old issues just showing the resource

Anyways, I have met Shayla and talk with her frequently. She is a decent girl and I am unsure with the gentlemen's issues in contacting her Ill let her know some fellas have been trying to contact her

That's her profile

Only reco I could find

recommendation

If anyone needs to find recommendations for a particular SP its not too hard.

-click the search link (found along the top of the screen)

-click advanced search (under search forums)

-Enter the sp name under search by keyword

-select search titles only

-look under the forum column for the word recommendation

would be nice if recommendations were automatically linked to member profiles but meh whatcha gonna do...

• Like 2

That's her profile

Only reco I could find

recommendation

If anyone needs to find recommendations for a particular SP its not too hard.

-click the search link (found along the top of the screen)

-click advanced search (under search forums)

-Enter the sp name under search by keyword

-select search titles only

-look under the forum column for the word recommendation

would be nice if recommendations were automatically linked to member profiles but meh whatcha gonna do...

Ahh yes, I only did member search, only seen Shyla rioux, did not see anything for her. Thanks for showing us:)

For me it was not i could not get in touch with her. I was asking if she was real because i had made 3 appointments and all were cancelled about an hour before i was suppose to be there. and from the mail i received that was not posted there was a few men that had the same problem. So ok i now know she is real just need to a schedule is all . way too easy of a fix

And i had the same problem could not find her on here. but was not looking deep enough thanks everyone

saw Shayla in Hfx in August; no issues at all making apt.....she is absolutely the real deal and cannot wait to see her again :)

I seem to be having the same difficulty connecting with her. Her CERB profile says she is a suspended member - not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I speak with her on a regular basis, and I will see where she can be contacted so you can get in touch with her

I do know that she posts on BP on a regular basis under the NB advertising section because there isn't a section for PEI

I speak with her on a regular basis, and I will see where she can be contacted so you can get in touch with her

I do know that she posts on BP on a regular basis under the NB advertising section because there isn't a section for PEI

I tried contacting her when she was in Moncton this week. No luck. But yeah... next time around may try again. Hope springs eternal :-)

• Like 1

Shayla is indeed "the real deal", and a spectacular SP to boot. Thing about Shayla is that she has a somewhat different outlook from most SP's and she is pretty outspoken in her views. Some people don't appreciate her views and such, but she marches to her own drum.

I saw her when she was in Alberta and I had an awesome time with her. If you "click" with Shayla, you will have an awesome experience and if you don't, you may not be able to visit her at all. I did do a review of her on "the baby cow" board, but I did not post it on CERB for personal reasons. Shayla is indeed real and she is a great young lady to see...........if you click with her.

Edited by namssa
title change
  • Like 1

I'm trying to meet with her, for a long time now. But she always has a reason not too. We almost met once, and it freaked me out because she told me she was at a hotel and told me where. I got there messaged her and she said she changed hotel. Some weird. And we never get to meet still.

Guest adamwayne

I have tried to book her a few times now, and I'm done. I had been working out price, and other details with her, we basically had set a time and day and without warning, she informed me she was no longer available. Now if I message her, she just ignores me. I don't think I said anything offensive, or did anything to cause her to be nervous of me, I sure hope not, as I am completely harmless, and she could likely kick my a## lol.