All I want for Christmas

Of course I want peace and happiness for all but my selfish side wants a stainless steel kettle and my silly side wants an LOL Elmo

• Like 1

I would like egg nog, one of those fire place cd's, a nice Christmas feast and peace and quiet with some people that I like and love. Anything above that is the cherry on the Sundae.

I want everyone who gets blue at his time of year thinking of lost loved ones to be overwhelmed with only happy memories. I want all those who are undergoing scary med. tests and procedures and their loved ones, to be able to think only positive thoughts.

I hope all those who are spiritual at all, to get in touch with their spirirual side, as this is a great time of year to do it.

• Like 2

Guest **cely***r***ne

Oh I absolutely LOVE Christmas!!

The spirituality of giving hits the tender part of my heart, and I am always warmed by the season.

I cannot wait to watch the snowflakes gently falling with the stars shining bright in the sky. I especially love cuddling with a special someone in a big fuzzy blanket drinking egg nog and watching those Christmas movies that play every year!

And this year I will have a little one! It doesn't matter to me that he will only be a couple weeks old...I will still put out cookies and milk and start that wonderfully magical tradition of Santa Claus!

So what do I want this year? I really cant think of anything..I mentioned to my family, that I would really just like a big Christmas dinner, surrounded by everyone I love, because to me, that is what the holiday is all about. Family, Love and tradition.

The selfish side of me wants a telephoto lens, but I realize that this will have to be a christmas present to myself. Of course, that will come long after everyone else is looked after.

Porthos