Booking Room on chat

Guest S****r

Hey all, I just created a chat room on here for those who are looking to

book. Guys and gals who want to chat to make arrangements can meet in there. It's called the Booking Room. Let's keep the other chatter out of there. Hope it is helpful. You will see me in there from time to time!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Summer you must realize that after you leave the main room, the room that you created closes as well. You will have to recreate it everytime you want to use it while in chat.

Guest S****r

Awww....I didn't know that. How do we get it to remain? I know there are at least two rooms there that always remain.

Teach me!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Those rooms are default rooms set up by the admins here. Pettition mod to create another room permanently by pm or nicely suggest your idea. IMO its a good one!

I am just curious as to why you feel this room is required. I would think if a guy wants to book, he would whisper you or request a private chat.

Guest ***nsut***jr
Whisper often fails in the room.

Maybe... but you will still have to whisper in a "booking room" or initiate a private chat I think unless you want all the details to be public within the room.

What I would do is ask for a "private chat" and then leave the general room altogether and then you are only one on one in what amounts to your own room. Your name is no longer visible in the main room then either.

Hope this makes sense

J

Guest S****r

Yay, Mod created the booking room! Kudos to the mod!

The idea is that if you just want to chat, and aren't ready to book anyone, hang out in the tea and crumpets room. If you are simply looking to book, SPs or hobbyists, go directly to the Booking Room. (Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. :)

Summer

:milleunenuit:

Queen of the Whisper Fails!

I have been pretty successful with the booking through a private chat.. or even whispering.., so I would have to agree with Angela, Main chat room everyone see;s that you are there, if you are available you can always copy links to your adds, and if someone is interested in booking and gets confused with the whispering.. (which I am sure we have all done sometime LOL), private chat is the way to go :) xoxo

Whisper often fails in the room.

I've never seen whisper ever fail here - but humans many many times (sometimes funny). ;)

Even then, just go to a Private Room 1-on-1 is that is a fear. It's just a choice.

IMHO, Chat has worked just fine for business ever since I've been here (2009) - when it isn't crashed.

Just takes time to learn about how to chat on the Internet.

Best thing one can do in chat is actually... Chat!

No need to assume anything with so many people around to chat with all the time. Just ask!

Cya'round the neighbourhood :)

• Like 1

So what if I want to chat (as well be available for bookings), are others going to assume I'm there JUST to chat. And vice versa. I don't feel comfortable going into the booking room and waiting around to see if someone wants to book.

Maybe I'm sounding difficult, but sorry, I'm just not feeling it. But if it works for others, great. Maybe it will turn out to be something that's a good alternative. But for I am going to just stick to the regular chat room and if someone is interested in booking me they can request a private chat.

• Like 1

So what if I want to chat (as well be available for bookings), are others going to assume I'm there JUST to chat. And vice versa. I don't feel comfortable going into the booking room and waiting around to see if someone wants to book.

Maybe I'm sounding difficult, but sorry, I'm just not feeling it. But if it works for others, great. Maybe it will turn out to be something that's a good alternative. But for I am going to just stick to the regular chat room and if someone is interested in booking me they can request a private chat.

First, I have to say that I am not a regular chat user; I go in, on average, about once every two weeks to catch up with some members and chat away.

Angela, although I can see your point, I believe a separate booking room might be good for the majority of the Cerb chatters;

- There might be a good chance that if I am in the general chat room, the male members won't be asking me a thousand questions about my "services", what my donation is and when I'm available, etc. -that's why I have an email address and a website for. The booking room might just take care of that for me (and other ladies who feel the same way). Wishful thinking? Perhaps but I'm not there to arrange appointments. It gets very annoying when all I want to do is chat and relax.

- On the other hand, male chatters who simply want to chat might not feel so pressured to book with a lady when talking to her (and ladies who are only looking for appointments won't feel like the member(s) wasted their time).

Also, it could very well eliminate, for the most part, the obvious solicitating going on:

"Ah, come on baby. Cum see me. I'm all alone and ready for u"!

I know some gentlemen stay away from chat because of this very reason...

I'm not saying the booking room will solve all issues people have with the general chat room but it might be beneficial for a large majority. Then again, maybe I am wrong...

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Change is never easy but at least people now have options on what they want to do in chat.

Chat is not my style. I like a more intimate one on one conversation and I find the pm system is great for that. I'm sure chat works for a lot of people it is just not my thing. I always encourage people to pm me with any questions they may have that my website does not answer. I don't even mind someone coming by to say Hello. Please feel free to come chat with me via the pming system. It's a great way of getting to know one another. I really enjoy it when someone gives me a pm with some details about themselves it gives me a glimpse of the person I may be meeting.

Come by and say Hello.

Guest ***nsut***jr

John is dumb.

He doesn't get this concept at all but he is in chat a lot.

So if he wants to book a lady he goes into the booking room?

What is she is not in that room?

Do I whisper or private chat request her and ask her to go there?

Once we are there we still need to whisper or private chat because if 2 more people enter they can see our conversation. Right?

Still curious on how this works

and I thought that tea and strumpets was confusing

First, I have to say that I am not a regular chat user; I go in, on average, about once every two weeks to catch up with some members and chat away.

Angela, although I can see your point, I believe a separate booking room might be good for the majority of the Cerb chatters;

- There might be a good chance that if I am in the general chat room, the male members won't be asking me a thousand questions about my "services", what my donation is and when I'm available, etc. -that's why I have an email address and a website for. The booking room might just take care of that for me (and other ladies who feel the same way). Wishful thinking? Perhaps but I'm not there to arrange appointments. It gets very annoying when all I want to do is chat and relax.

- On the other hand, male chatters who simply want to chat might not feel so pressured to book with a lady when talking to her (and ladies who are only looking for appointments won't feel like the member(s) wasted their time).

Also, it could very well eliminate, for the most part, the obvious solicitating going on:

"Ah, come on baby. Cum see me. I'm all alone and ready for u"!

I know some gentlemen stay away from chat because of this very reason...

I'm not saying the booking room will solve all issues people have with the general chat room but it might be beneficial for a large majority. Then again, maybe I am wrong...

I guess I am joining John and ANgela on this one ..,I am also Dumb! LOL I still dont see the use of a separate booking room... I use the chat a lot as well, I enjoy talking to people and I have made great new friends in there, no matter if I am available and taking appointments of just because I feel like saying hi and talking to the people in there.., and many times I ve had bookings through the chat the way it is.., whispering or provate chat... or if someone wants to know information about my services or availability I give it .., even if I may not be available to take any appts at the moment...

To be honest with you in the many times I am on Chat is very few the time I ve seen ladies soliciting services.., we mostly just sit and chat and have some good laughs and enjoy great conversations.., with great people.., the same way that there is guys that come in looking for services and who ever is in there and available takes care of starting up a private conversation where such are discussed...

• Like 1

Sorry I don't get this one. I'm having a private chat with a woman one on one, why would I go to an open public room to discuss the more intimate details of our appointment or to share private info. It just doesn't make sense, private chat, boom it's done ! :)

I agree wih CK view, doesn't seem like something that is needed, but well, there are different views other than mine.

Sorry I don't get this one. I'm having a private chat with a woman one on one, why would I go to an open public room to discuss the more intimate details of our appointment or to share private info. It just doesn't make sense, private chat, boom it's done ! :)

Guest S****r

Many times the chat room is very crowded and I personally have on more than one occasion missed comments that were made to me because they quickly scrolled up off the screen with all the chatter. This tends to happen when the general chatter is all stuff that I am not particularly interested in, (such as trading recipes, etc.) and so I am browsing other sites, etc. Yet I want to maintain a presence in the room in case anyone pops in looking specifically to book. While I am browsing, someone has popped in, messaged me and I didn't notice it, then 5 mins later I look back at the chatter and see that I had been messaged, but the person has already left the room.

Hopefully, the booking room will not contain all the chatter. It will likely just have the names listed, someone pops in, sees if he knows anyone there. If he cares to message me, I will be 100x less likely to miss it because the screen will not be full of chatter that is not of any interest to me.

I understand that if/when you are there specifically to chat, it is not an issue. and often times I am there for that very thing, too. However, if some of us have other things that we happen to be attending to, but want to stay live and visible, why would anyone be upset if some of us step into another room and don't participate in chat?

For those who are not interested in doing so, please just let those of us who do want to do so, step into another room. I don't see why anyone has to get upset over it. Sometimes one just wants to slip under the radar, but still maintain contact and a presence while also taking care of other things.

Maybe kind of like the women in Amsterdam hanging out behind plate glass windows, maintaining a presence and making themselves available, but not necessarily being involved in a party. :-)

Sure didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers. I thought it was a good idea and worth sharing. Anyone and everyone is welcome to either join in, or not, as he or she sees fit.

I hope that helps dispel some of the unintended confusion. Ciao for now!

The only problem I see is that unless someone has read this thread and is aware of the booking room, they actually have to click on the tab that says "rooms" to see that it exists. I just don't see that happening.

I get what you're saying about the chatter and clutter in the regular tea room, but statistically, the odds of booking a call from the chat room are low. I, for one do not depend on it, but perhaps that's just me.

I have no problems with the booking room staying there. I just don't see a need for it and doubt I would use it. That's all I was saying.

All of you Cerb ladies in the booking room pronto with Lee and his penis stick !! We are playing Clue here aren't we ? ;)

They are not paying attention to you Lee! There is far too much chatter going on ;)

• Like 1