As anyone seen new MA sexymina

Guest *ohn***on

Hi

Does anyone have any info on this new MA. Looking for a review if anyone has seen her?

I've sent a PM a while ago, but she never replied. That along with no pix and no reviews means she is off the list for me.

In her most recent ad, she says to call or text.

Guest *ig*a**

She also advertises on cl,with what I'm reading she sounds a little risky.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Guys.

I have seen Sexy Mina, about 10 days ago but I generally do not do a reccomendation on one visit. Actually I have not done a reco for a while but that is only due to other things going on in my life that are unrelated to this past time.

The only risk in seeing Mina is that there is yet another woman in Ottawa that I have to see again. We have tried to connect for another session but schedules have not clicked yet. Mina has been easy to reach via text.

The one session I did have with Mina was at Infinity on Woodroffe. The room is not large but nicely finished. There was plenty of room for the two of us. Mina is a lovelly, petite young woman and in great shape.

Mina is affiliated with Angela/Lily in some mannner and I would compare their sessions as being similar. There was even talk of a duo but I think I will have one more solo with Mina first.

Hope this helps.

Edited by *r*j****l
sol to solo

Hey Guys.

I have seen Sexy Mina, about 10 days ago but I generally do not do a reccomendation on one visit. Actually I have not done a reco for a while but that is only due to other things going on in my life that are unrelated to this past time.

The only risk in seeing Mina is that there is yet another woman in Ottawa that I have to see again. We have tried to connect for another session but schedules have not clicked yet. Mina has been easy to reach via text.

The one session I did have with Mina was at Infinity on Woodroffe. The room is not large but nicely finished. There was plenty of room for the two of us. Mina is a lovelly, petite young woman and in great shape.

Mina is affiliated with Angela/Lily in some mannner and I would compare their sessions as being similar. There was even talk of a duo but I think I will have one more sol with Mina first.

Hope this helps.

Hi RJL,

I'm having trouble interpreting your recommendation - ummm, is it a rec?

I've never had a session with Angela/Lily, so I don't have any points of reference. It sounds like you're willing to repeat your experience with Mina?

Hi RJL,

I've never had a session with Angela/Lily, so I don't have any points of reference. It sounds like you're willing to repeat your experience with Mina?

Hi Jabba

My post was more of a general comment that I had a good time with Mina and have been trying to repeat but have not been able to only due to scheduling conflicts.

I have a backlog of 8 to 10 reco's to do frome visits going back to this mid-summer but as I did mention, have not done so due to other circumstances outside of this hobby.

Hope this is clearer.

Hi RJL,

It sounded pretty much like a rec to me. He just said that he would repeat if he could, just hasn't had time yet.

Additional Comments:

Mina is affiliated with Angela/Lily in some mannner and I would compare their sessions as being similar. There was even talk of a duo but I think I will have one more solo with Mina first.

Hope this helps.

If she's affiliated with Lovely Lilly (as opposed to Luscious Lilly), then is she an Asian?

Guest *ohn***on

Hi

Can anyone confirm if Sexymina is Madison? I have heard they are the same. I cannot seem to get an appt with Mina.

Hi they are two different girls. Mina is exotic looking, quite pretty and her massage and ending were good. I plan to repeat. Madison is Canadian, very attractive, and a very sweet personality. I have seen her a few times and like her a lot. Different ladies.