OMG Best sex ever!

Guest S****r

Wow! Sometimes one is just blown away!

Last night the sex was sooooo good that I first said it was almost like an out of body experience! and then I said, no....it was more like.....I became just a living, breathing vagina!!!! and he said, yeah, he had become just a living, breathing cock! Wow!

Anyone else ever have such an experience??

Awesome fails to describe it!!

With the a number of awesome ladies on here, I have had several unbelievable experiences, where I have felt incredible. I love in when the ladies are jelly legged and need some time to be able to recover. Those kind of orgasms just blow my mind.

• Like 1

once a long time ago an ex she played with chest with tongue worship down to my belly. i moaned and cum louder then she ever did and she didn't even have to touch my rod.

I've experienced that sort of sex several times. Sadly, I didn't marry any of those ladies.

It's incredible when it happens, and even more incredible if you reconnect with the same person and it's even better the next time.

Porthos

Yesterday was actually one of the greatest experiences I've had. I personally like to ensure that the lady has a great time as well while we are together but this took the cake. It started with a couple smaller orgasms and then built into a continuous multiple that after almost 10 minutes of orgasmic convulsions I decided I better leave her to recuperate. I was actually starting to get worried.

It was almost 10 min again before she could walk and she said that had never happened to her before and she really enjoyed it. She confessed that most all the time with hobbists she never gets off.

Guys, pay attention to your ladies and they will take you for the ride of your life.

Lucky you Dave, sounds like it was amazing and I agree it can make the experience so satisfying.

Yesterday was actually one of the greatest experiences I've had. I personally like to ensure that the lady has a great time as well while we are together but this took the cake. It started with a couple smaller orgasms and then built into a continuous multiple that after almost 10 minutes of orgasmic convulsions I decided I better leave her to recuperate. I was actually starting to get worried.

It was almost 10 min again before she could walk and she said that had never happened to her before and she really enjoyed it. She confessed that most all the time with hobbists she never gets off.

Guys, pay attention to your ladies and they will take you for the ride of your life.

There has been many times where I just felt like I was the luckiest girl to have the job I do. I will just leave it at that, big smile.

Peachy, I love your posts, you seem like a lady that just enjoys being in the business, and what more can a guy ask for. :-)

There has been many times where I just felt like I was the luckiest girl to have the job I do. I will just leave it at that, big smile.

Peachy, I love your posts, you seem like a lady that just enjoys being in the business, and what more can a guy ask for. :-)

I second that sentiment - wholeheartedly! :biggrin: