what is your favourite color for an sp to wear, and why?

hi, just some thoughts, but I get asked a lot to wear pink.

It just so happens to be one of my favorite colors to wear along with purple.

So I wonder, what colors do you like to see your 'date' wearing, and what is it about those colors that you like on them so much?

If there is a favorite article of clothing also that you like your date to be wearing, what is it?

I love to be wearing stockings, and it's a nice touch when someone sees them unexpectedly.

Guest a**4*

For me it does not matter what ever she wears is hot for me somstimes i get a surprise as what she is wearing it is hot hot i like surprises......:icon_smile:

I really don't think there is a particular colour I'm partial too. I'm more inclined to see an SP wear something that she like or comfortable with.

Colour is not important. What matters is tasty wear. Something she's comfortable with. Soon after, she will be in her birthday suit.:bddog:

Must say I'm not too worried about colours. Lately I've liked a certain white outfit that a fav SP of mine wears....but black is nice too.

It's really the lady under the colour that I'm interested in and of course some colours go better with some ladies than others.

Yellow! Just cause it's my favorite color. But pretty much any colors are good for me.

Like jafo, i love girls in sweater, it's so nice to hug.

I also love girls in pyjamas.(the cuddly winter ones)

I could say that I'm impartial to the color of the clothing that a lady wears but to be honest here are some colors that I enjoy seeing ladies in. If you are blond with pale skin I love the black bra and panties unless your name is megforfun(in that case she don't wear any panties). If you are a brunette I enjoy seeing white bra and panties. And if you are a redhead please wear red bra and undies.

In the event you are not sure keep with red and wear red lipstick that will make me melt anyway.

For clothing at the moment I love seeing garter belt and stocking and a small bra under the breasts or and this as always been my favorite the man's white shirt only and long knee high or higher boots.

I'm not stuck on a particular color, but I much prefer the black, white and vibrant shiny satin rich colors (Blues, red, green, purple, doesn't matter) Less fond of pale pastel colors or beige brown earth tones. I prefer high contrast. But then again a sexy lady can make pretty much anything look good.

Skin tone from head to toe ... regardless of what that tone is for the particular lady!

Porthos