Why Do People Not Write Recos?

Thanks guys. I'm learning that this can be quite therapeutic. Although I also learned that the best therapy might be that which is provided by the SP's! Time for another therapy session, I think:mrgreen:

Some of us wouldn't consider ourselves sp's...mainly because what we give to you is not a service but an experience ....:wink:

• Like 2

Some of us wouldn't consider ourselves sp's...mainly because what we give to you is not a service but an experience ....:wink:

OK then.......we should now refer to ladies who have outstanding credentials........that they are no longer SP's........but EP's.........

I like that.....

OK then.......we should now refer to ladies who have outstanding credentials........that they are no longer SP's........but EP's.........

I like that.....

I'll second that. Mmmm, The Emma Alexandra Experience sounds so delicious:wink:

SP = Service Provider

EP = Experiance Provider

EAM = Emma Alexandra Experiance...............very rare to see...only one person so far has earned that right......and I am trying to find out why...I hate my job sometimes

SP = Service Provider

EP = Experiance Provider

EAM = Emma Alexandra Experiance...............very rare to see...only one person so far has earned that right......and I am trying to find out why...I hate my job sometimes

you will find out one day antler ..hehe

you forgot to mention the EEE experience too..kisses

Guest C*****tte

Yes, experience is much more accurate! I do not see this work in terms of services. I am bit more holistic, I suppose.

Yes, experience is much more accurate! I do not see this work in terms of services. I am bit more holistic, I suppose.

I agree! It's only a "service" when it's dull, by the book, nothing to remember for very long. An experience, on the other hand, is a completely different thing.

I agree! It's only a "service" when it's dull, by the book, nothing to remember for very long. An experience, on the other hand, is a completely different thing.

Excellent point. From now on, I'm going to use "EP", not "SP".

Claps hands ->>>

1233_hand_clapping.gif

I love getting recommendations, its like reading an erotic novel based on you...LOL

I love getting recommendations, its like reading an erotic novel based on you...LOL

Cool attitude and excellent POV.

Experience Provider.....we should petition mod to include that option. What does the rest of you say ?

Experience Provider- I like it, smart words from a smart lady....Oh and super sexy... :)

I love getting recommendations as it helps me to attract more good clients who treat me well and make my work an absolute pleasure!

I completely never thought of it like that and it's totally true!

PS Erin would like more erotic novels based on her!

Hahahaha. I jest. Or do I? :twisted:

Ok, I'm back on this thread with two cents to add. Now I'm no Dr. Phil but is it possible that many of the hobbyists that do not post are just faced with too much guilt? I mean, many hobbyists have a spouse and perhaps it is too much to cover one's tracks and keep the SO off your back and enjoy whatever little free playtime you may have and deal with your emotions? In this case the free time is spent having the date, not writing about it...

Your thoughts.

Guest W***ledi*Time
Maybe if we practice a little more "innocent until proven guilty" here, we'd encourage the newbs to contribute a little more readily... :-)

Right on. Well said!

Ok, I'm back on this thread with two cents to add. Now I'm no Dr. Phil but is it possible that many of the hobbyists that do not post are just faced with too much guilt?

I would argue writing is a form of catharsis. It is now out there instead of in here.

I mean, many hobbyists have a spouse and perhaps it is too much to cover one's tracks and keep the SO off your back and enjoy whatever little free playtime you may have and deal with your emotions?

So far noone has written a recommendation and stated date time and location nor do we use our real names, even for those with nothing to hide. This means no tracks to cover.

In this case the free time is spent having the date, not writing about it...

It would be true if all the free time is spent having the date however this is seldom (never?) the case. We currently take time to post/read threads, interact with other hobbiest and SP via chat or PM. Writing a recommendation is just another form of interaction.

My 2 cents and neither am I Dr. Phil :-o

My opinion on rec's is that love reading and writing them. I get a pretty good idea of what type personality the lady has, by reading about the hobbiest's experience. The more detailed the better. There are usually key indicators in the stories that turn me on and make want to seek out an appointment with that lady. I read any and every review I find and do a thorough search of posts about or from the provider. Again this gives gives me background on the way she thinks, her sense of humor, seriousness about safety issues, sensuality etc... I guess you can say I do my homework before making my appointment. I always ask a provider if she would approve of me writing a rec and if she didn't mind if it was detailed. Of course I would never write one without permission or if it was a negative review.

The Hun

• Like 1