Why Do People Not Write Recos?

another one that gets me with the lurkers who do not post.......

" I do not live any where close to where I hobby....so why bother...."

" I do hobby...but I do not livein Ottawa"........what has Ottawa got to do with it.......after all this is the Canadian board......not an Ottawa board

...write boys thats what this board is all about...

kisses

You are so right emma. I have posted a reco on the Winnipeg section for a very special lady. I think you would like her. Now my newest fantasy is trying to figure a way to get the 3 of us in the same city at the same time - oh what fun we would have Hope you and Miss Cloe are having fun!

You are so right emma. I have posted a reco on the Winnipeg section for a very special lady. I think you would like her. Now my newest fantasy is trying to figure a way to get the 3 of us in the same city at the same time - oh what fun we would have Hope you and Miss Cloe are having fun!

We certainly are...as for Winnipeg i maybe swayed to go for a rendezvous or 2...lol

We certainly are...as for Winnipeg i maybe swayed to go for a rendezvous or 2...lol

I would never ask anyone to go to Winnipeg...lol (Just kidding 'peggers! you have a fine city!) Perhaps somewhere else in Canada. I just have to have a credible excuse to go there - I will check your website for your location dates.

Edited by Sputy
discretion

SPUTY & GORGEOUS EMMA ... That would be my ultimate fantasy!

Emma - I consider myself heterosexual, but I believe you are breathtakingly beautiful and would love to meet you on one day.

The rising tied raises all ships, the more we write the more ladies get praised the more they make the higher the profile for the board the more ladies will come on and promote and the more people who will turn to the board for information etc... etc.... etc...

The opposite is also true if we try to discourage individuals from writing by punishing them for there admissions than the board will become useless cyberspace. It only takes one bad apple, if we join together to keep this a safe place by calling out the bad apples than the board can flourish and get better. These bad apples will not simple pick on one person and then decide that they have had there fun and never return, they will continue to peck and when they are gone more will come to peck we need to keep vigilant and make a stand to not put up with it, if someone sends you something fishy out of context or hurtful pass it on to the mod who can deal with it appropriately.

Have a look at the sad state affairs we are in, reviews are far and few between, chat is basically imploded, people are afraid to say anything because of a few people, lets get it straightened out.

• Like 1

I think things will probably slow down here in the immediate future. Not just some economy fears but hey, summer's coming...most people don't want to be indoors in front of a computer. Indoors fucking is something else altogether ;)

But I have noticed a definite drop in postings as a whole with the appearance of the sun in the last month. I probably wouldn't have noticed it as much had I not been laid up with a nasty illness for the last 3 weeks. Damn you swine flu!

SPUTY & GORGEOUS EMMA ... That would be my ultimate fantasy!

Emma - I consider myself heterosexual, but I believe you are breathtakingly beautiful and would love to meet you on one day.

thanks thats very sweet of you to say...kisses

Oh yeah, she's a total hottie!

YUM!

you ladies are making me blush....hehe

{Hmmm, Emma, Erin and Eso all together. MMmmmmmagic.} O o . dream

Perhaps I'm not 100% heterosexual ... as I thought I was.

I have a girl crush on Emma. :oops:

If I go to TERB as a Guest, I cannot see any reviews.

If I go to CERB as a Guest, anyone on the planet can see all reviews.

Am I missing something ? :-?

Indoors fucking is something else altogether ;)

You can always take it outdoors! Which brings up an interesting question - most memorable outdoor 'experience'.... for me it was at the zoo with all of the zebras watching us!

If I go to TERB as a Guest, I cannot see any reviews.

If I go to CERB as a Guest, anyone on the planet can see all reviews.

Am I missing something ? :-?

Ask the mod about that, it might be to do with some of the permissons on this site, correct me if I am wrong

Yeah, there's tactful ways of putting some things, but the point's the same though and will be dissected.

Fortunately, it wasn't a decision I had to make, but something else to consider when wondering why a review might not get written...

Yeah, the other thing to remember as well is that over 90 % of a message is usually non-verbal, so in any written media you loose A LOT of intent and focus, emoticons can help, but it's a very matter of fact media so, even tactfully put, I agree B, it's not an easy thing to pass along.

That is also why I sometimes stick to what was good about the experience, and if people want more, well, PKs are there for many reasons, this being one of them

But given the basis for CERB, if we don't write, many folks might take it for granted that if the sp has been around a bit and is not in any recos, they are not "recommendable" and pass on some very good sp's.

Like all things in life, it's never one sided, so you do your best, like B is doing.

Have a look at the sad state affairs we are in, reviews are far and few between, chat is basically imploded, people are afraid to say anything because of a few people, lets get it straightened out.

Actually, not that MOD actually needs the extra pat on the back (well, yeah, he does, so there you go !) There was one instance where this happened, and I simply sent the thread to MOD, he reviewed and acted accordingly, I am sure if I had been wrong he would have advised as well. But he can't read each and every PM, so chip in folks, and for those who have tough skin, and just delete them , I am happy for you, but MOD still needs to know so he can follow the cyber bread crumbs, hit <report> just before <delete> you'll help filter out the good stuff, so MOD can spend time on the bad stuff

O Yeah, I can now officially second (or third, if we can even do that, lol) that :)

Negative Reco:

This one I completely understand, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything

So far, i've stuck with this one.

A case of 3 bad apples in a row spoiling it for the other SP's for a while.

*still waiting for the smoke to clear before going back in*

I posted a reco of the wonderful time I had with Mandalay. I had written it soon after meeting her, but sat on it cuz I just wasn't quite sure how it would make me or her feel, made a few changes to it over the next couple of days, took some things out that I glad I did. I included some detail, but left some things out to treasure privately. Now, I certainly do not regret anything that I said, but after I posted it I felt kinda funny. I would never retract it but I felt like I had this beautiful experience and here I was using it to sell someone. I'm glad I did it and I hope that it encourages some kind, generous men to retain her services (just not when I want to see her!:lol:). I also hope that it discourages the a-holes that are out there. I just feel a little bit dirty (not in the good way), that's all. That's just me.

• Like 1

You could use innuendo, allegories or have her pre-read the recommendation. I know how you feel though as I'm the same way. My time with my special someone is my special time with her. That is why my (limited) recommendations are quite 'tame'.

I just feel a little bit dirty (not in the good way), that's all. That's just me.
  • Like 1

Hey, Sputy, good post. I appreciate your level of honesty, buddy.

You could use innuendo, allegories or have her pre-read the recommendation. I know how you feel though as I'm the same way. My time with my special someone is my special time with her. That is why my (limited) recommendations are quite 'tame'.

Thanks guys. I'm learning that this can be quite therapeutic. Although I also learned that the best therapy might be that which is provided by the SP's! Time for another therapy session, I think:mrgreen: