what makes you feel good.

Guest *ig*a**

Here is something that I was thinking about the other day, what makes people feel good, for me it's when I can help a total stranger or when I cook for a crowd and they enjoy it these are some of the things that make me feel good, how about you?

Posted via Mobile Device

Doing a good deed for someone is always rewarding and makes me feel good .

other things that make me feel good:

sex

food

meeting a new "friend" and having great chemistry

watching my dogs play

a nice compliment

seeing someone smile

a sunny day

a fresh snowfall

happy people

kindness

knowing there is hope!

The best I've felt in a while was seeing the thankfulnes in a dogs eyes thats been given a second chance.

The people I love, the things I love ie (gym, online games, reading, cooking ect.) and the animals I love. Being able to make choices and being able to choose to be happy.

Spending time with my family

Spending time with my friends

Photography

Cycling

Playing (or learning to) play the piano

Reading

Awesome clients

Gadgets - I'm a total nerd sometimes

Doodling

Animals (mammals, not reptiles)

And sex

Donating to charities, especially people in real need overseas where basics we take for granted like food is a luxury.

And of course partying with young ladies and hugging and kissing.

Watching my little Cleo Catra snuggle up to Ozzy Pawsborne and bathe him, every day. She wraps her arms around his head and cleans his entire head, and he just lays there in bliss. I've seen this almost every day for years now and it never fails to make me feel like everything in my life is great.

• Like 1

Pretty simple for me.... Helping other people, adults and children alike in whatever ways and means I can. Much of my life has been dedicated to this in many shapes and form

Seeing someone smile :) and in turn that makes me smile :D

I really like making loans on Kiva, in fact I'm almost addicted to it. Not only does it help people in developing counties that don't have access to mainstream financing it actually doesn't cost anything to do this in the long run as they eventually pay you back. Of course there is the risk of default, but I haven't had that happen to me and it's only $25, $50 or $100 at a time.

I also like giving to charities when I can actually see the results of my donations (e.g. touring a school I helped build, etc.) of course that does get very expensive but it's worth it to me.

Anytime I'm able to do something to make the world a better place it makes me feel good.

Other than certain physical activities ;), most of what makes me feel good involves making other people feel good. Sometimes this can mean hosting a dinner party for a few friends, and seeing their faces light up when they dip into some strawberry creme brulee. And as a musician, I used to glow for days afterwards when I knew I'd absolutely nailed a performance. It's satisfying in its own right, but that's really tied in to the audience's enjoyment. But there's nothing like doing something for somebody else that really needs it, even if it's something really simple. I think I'm still glowing from one in particular, even though it's been a couple of years. :)

• Like 1

What makes me feel good is being truthful, open and honest. Being respectful, I'm an open book and giving! I love to give however I can ie: rides, help moving, painting, renovations to be there for someone, lend myself however I can. That truly makes me feel so incredible.