Loraine Laney

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I visited Loraine in her classy down town Ottawa Condo. At the door, she greeted me with sparkling blue eyes and a happy welcoming smile that revealed perfect white teeth behind sweet kissable lips. She was wearing a pink revealing baby doll that showed her firm white breasts and her toned slim body.

Chatting; she hung up my coat and scarf. As she walked me in, I admired her curvy butt, her long silky red hair and sexy legs that go on forever. This Lady must be in her twenties!

She led me into her ultra modern IKEA decorated place. It was impeccably clean. Everything appeared brand spanking new. She asked if I wanted to use the bathroom and indicated that she had shampoo, body soap and mouth wash. I told her I had just showered; but I needed to freshen up anyway. Wow ! really nice; super clean fresh bathroom. It was so inviting; I thought of having another shower. On a shelf above the sink, there were some business cards and a little note advising that its ok to ask for extras.

Freshened up; we chatted as she offered me to undress in the clean IKEA guest room. When I came out, she was waiting at the massage table with her lovely smile. She asked me about my oil preferences and whether there was any body sequence that I preferred. I asked for unscented oil, and to start with my shoulders down. Having seen her on CERB; I was expecting an unprofessional hurried massage. I WAS WRONG. This lady can easily qualify as a Registered Massage Therapist! Later, I discovered she had taken professional courses. She undid all my knots, I was completely relaxed, when half an hour later, she told me to turn over. Laying on my back; she slowly worked my neck, my arms, my chest , my tummy, then moved down to my feet and came up my legs to my inner thighs and lower tummy; seeing junior react, she toned down the massage to erotic caresses. This immediately put junior into a hard salute. I begged for the happy ending that I was naturally dying for. Using latex gloves; she lubed and brought me to a massive explosion while I was fondling her silky skin. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and gave me time to relax before dressing. Looking at the clock, Loraine gave me a full hour of professional massage therapy with an erotic explosive twist.

There was no extra for the happy ending; But I insisted on giving her a really respectable tip; She abseloutly deserved it !

Smiling and charming, she helped me with my coat and gave me a good bye hug. She smelled so sweet ! I departed promising to visit her again, again and again.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by bob54
  • Like 1

The word is out!! Nice review Bob and I agree completely. I've been seeing Loraine occasionally for quite a while. She sure is a sweetheart and gives a fantastic massage. I thought she preferred to stay low key so I never reviewed her but your words reflect my thoughts exactly. Gorgeous lady, lovely apartment right downtown.

Nice review. Agreed Loraine is a sweetheart and has become a friend over the year ... Her location is a 5 star upscale condo downtown which makes it really convenient for those like me who work downtown. I highly recommend Loraine for her looks, skills, personality. Treat her well and you will have found your sweetheart.

r100rs

Well, based on your review I made an appointment with Loraine for early in the week. There was a lot in your review that appealed - in particular that she was able to give a credible massage.

I arrived a little early and she invited me up. Her condo was indeed clean and neat and the bathroom provided a large shower.

At the start of the massage she gave me a list of the "extras" that I could choose from but I thought I would wait and see how things developed. I thoroughly enjoyed the chat and together with her lovely touch asked if I could opt for full service. So we finished the massage and retired to the bedroom off the massage area. I had already warmed to her gentle, kind and sort of quiet personality that, combined with a firm little body, shaved pussy certainly increased my excitement.

We finished the session with another chat and a cup of tea. She told me about a book she had been writing over the past ten years. It is posted on her website.

In the intervening few days I had a read of the book and asked a few questions and made a few comments.

I was leaving town so I booked another appointment. This time I asked for reverse massage followed by full service so after a few minutes to catch up she laid face down on the table and I gave her a massage. My "junior" certainly got excited and when I massaged between her thighs she certainly made pleasure noises as I proceeded to stroke those intimate parts. Finally, she flipped over an I enjoyed massaging her front. I did her legs and shoulders and paid particular attention to those little nipples of hers.

Later in bed we talked about fantasies and I was delighted to hear that she would not only indulge my fantasy of gently spanking a pretty bum but she would enjoy it. Well that ended in a orgasm for her and one later for me!

We ended with another cup of tea. She is certainly what I would call a gentle soul

Edited by Wallace48

As others have said, "the word is out". Loraine has been one of my regulars for a couple of years now. I asked if I could provide a recommendation for her before, but she was much too shy about it, and said that it wasn't necessary. So I respected her wishes. But she certainly deserves a recommendation. If there is anyone here who deserves a rec, it's her. I don't tend to go into too many details about encounters, but anybody who has experienced LL, will certainly come away pleased, is all I'll say.

• Like 2

I've seen Loraine about once every 3 weeks or so over the past year. I agree with most things posted above. I find many things to like about my time with her. She has a classically beautiful face, I think, like someone out of the 1930s or 1940s. Her body is so demure with a nicely subtle shape, looks like a woman in her 20s. And, if you're lucky you'll be able to invoke and experience her third stiff nipple (not really, you'll need to find out)!!! Her massage is very nice, one of the reasons being that she cares about what she's doing. And she's easy to talk to and I like to make her laugh.

I recently had the pleasure of spending time with Loraine & I have to say...it was over & above what I expected. She has a very nice place. She has an awesome body!! She's very easy to talk to & willing to accommodate your desires. I will definitly see her as much as possible! Can't wait until my next visit!!

P.S. She does have an option with no gloves.

This one is a real hidden gem. She's gorgeous, gives a fantastic massage, and is quite easy to talk to. She's downtown and in a great location. I was quite surprised to find such a beautiful woman. I will definitely be back again.

Guest P*rry

I share the sentiments expressed to date. I'll add that Loraine's warm personality and accommodating approach invite repeats. Other benefits are an excellent downtown location, super clean venue, great security and unbeatable rates.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.