Karena

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I met with this fine lady a few weeks ago and told her about CERB.

She usually posts her ads on BP but she is a member here now.

Her rates are fair and she provides a Great BBJ and unrushed service. I highly recommend everyone go see her. She is very friendly and pretty.

Dont want to go into too much details but give this lady a call.

Amazing experience! Extremely nice and welcoming. Karena really knew how to make me feel amazing, and was totally focused on me the entire time. She gives incredible massages and really knows how to work her magic hands.

I spent some time with this lovely lady and it was my first time with a SP. She was very welcoming, easy to talk to, and good at what she does. She admitted she didn't really know how to give a proper massage but I wouldn't have known the difference because it was very relaxing and felt great. She made me very comfortable and I'll save the details but she was most definitely worth every second and every penny. A great gal whom I hope to visit again when she's around Halifax. Definitely worth a visit with great rates!!

After a few issues with making an appointment with Karena , and I will add she prefers the texting method of booking appointments and since I don't have a cell phone I can say most of the problem was on my end , I finally had the pleasure of seeing her yesterday. She is a very sweet girl with amazing skills who provides a non rushed service and I would highly recommend her. Karena was very much into our encounter and always made sure I was the center of her attention.

Pretty girl with a curvy body but I feel she looked great as I prefer a more "healthy" girl anyways. Very soft lips , a great kisser and amazing oral skills. As far as intimate details I prefer to keep that between her and I as in my opinion each encounter is different and I believe the common saying is .. YMMV.

I will see her again her to consider here posting her profile on CERB so all of my fellow " hobbiests " will be aware of her

I've been to see Karena a number of times now. She's vary attentive, never rushed (never even looks at the clock) and very, very clean.

Great service, and seems to genuinely enjoy herself.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.