This is for SP's and Gentlemen, i am very new at this and would love any tips tricks on becoming an indy. I plan to start only in Calgary maybe Edmonton with plans for more travel in the near future. What hotels in these cities are SP friendly for incalls? And the Sp's that are offering duos, are you ladies already friends or is it by random requests, i have never had a real three some experience and look forward to my first one!

Thanks for all the help anyone offers!

xoxo

Naomi

Naomi, best of luck in your adventure. And, sorry for the unsolicited advice, but you WILL be offered big $$$$$'s for BBFS - know your policies before hand and resolutely stick to them. What price for your health/life? Play safe - always! Assume that everyone you meet will be great, but will also be playing for their own advantage - allow NO EXCEPTIONS.

• Like 1

You simply had me caught,awestruck, at your title- "new girl on the cock" if you ever travel to Ottawa we can really help you out with Hotels. Welcome to CERB, and I certainly think you will do just great, especially becoming a INDY and a special interest in a threesome. I also really loved your avatar!:boobies:

This is for SP's and Gentlemen, i am very new at this and would love any tips tricks on becoming an indy. I plan to start only in Calgary maybe Edmonton with plans for more travel in the near future. What hotels in these cities are SP friendly for incalls? And the Sp's that are offering duos, are you ladies already friends or is it by random requests, i have never had a real three some experience and look forward to my first one!

xoxo

Naomi

Hey Naomi!

In terms of duos, in my experience (and this is probably different from SP to SP), I didn't know the other SP, she worked for the same agency as I do. As for indy, I would think that the ladies either know each other beforehand, OR one got in contact with the other. If you want a duo partner, it might work to throw up a post here on CERB mentioning that you're looking for someone in your area.

Here are some other things I learned along the way (which you may or may not know already!):

-Set your boundaries and stick to them. Don't compromise on something that makes you uncomfortable. Guys will definitely ask you to bareback and you have to just say no and be firm. Don't let them needle you or persuade you.

-It is a business and you have the right to refuse a client for whatever reason. Your safety is the most important thing.

-It makes more sense to befriend the other SP's in your area and pool resources, advice and wisdom, than it does to view them as competition. Every guy likes something different, and we SP's have to stick together.

-Be wary of your drink, if offered, on a call. Most are just trying to be polite, but others may have more sinister motives. I'd rather be somewhat paranoid than risk potential harm.

-When in doubt, ask someone! When I first started, I received a lot of emails that were simply lists of acronyms and they were so confusing! And I didn't have CERB to tell me what they were.

-As always, stay safe. Make sure someone knows where you are and checks in before and after the call (or whichever way you feel comfortable).

I hope that helps, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me :)

Erin

xoxo

Naomi

Be honest about what your willing to do. Myself I like a woman who does dfk and allows going down on herself. If you don't do these thins I'm not the client for U!:grin:

Thankyou everyone for all your help, keep it all coming i am soaking it up like a sponge! And a big thanks to ErinXO that was a prefect point form list for me. The agency i worked for was super strict for safety purposes so it helped me build a strong NO reflex to things i am uncomfortable with, but the prices that agency charged were quite cheap and there for we got alot of undesirable clients....not to many of them were return clients.....and that is why i came here, i can pick who i see and then i can garuntee an amazing time, over and over again! I agree that SP's should stick together i am not a mean girl or a competitive girl and one day i hope to do a Duo that blows my mind as well, so i again really appreciate the comment on how we help eachother! As for services i am comfotable with...well i like pleasure just like the rest and i have a really kinky side (i think all us Sp's do)! I will be offering an amazing GFE and hopefully as i learn more i will get into some PSE!

xoxo

Naomi

Be honest about what your willing to do. Myself I like a woman who does dfk and allows going down on herself.

I agree with ED, I would love to see an SP who goes down on herself! :lol:

Would have to have a gymnast's or ballerina's body and flexibility to be able to do so. Yum!

You mean Like this?

flexible-girl-in-hot-black-stockings.jpg

Reminds me of a guy I used to help to come into his own mouth :)

hehe

Reminds me of a guy I used to help to come into his own mouth :)

hehe

That takes a lot of flexibility. I met a girl off Quest once that wanted to see a guy do that, so I volunteered. It was a different experience for sure.