I like a big breakfast! Homemade blueberry pancakes, yogurt, banana, large glass of orange juice, cereal and some bacon (microwaved to get rid of most of the fat!).

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

It was a proper English breakfast. Two eggs sunny side up, sausage and lemon pepper home fries and Texas Toast with strawberry jam with orange juice and coffee.

A nice big slice of white cake... in bed too! :) Yum. I love my life.

tumblr_ml6dp4rdie1s37j8no5_r2_400.jpg

Oh you lucky girl, my favorite breakfast. although since cutting back on sugar I have to refrain. When I did eat alot of cake I always craved it most in the morning.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

This morning I had orange juice, ancient grain cereal with skim milk, a couple slices of 12 grain toast with some Becel margarine, and two cups of freshly dripped Brazilian coffee.

Tomorrow morning I am going to make a veggie omlette (red and green peppers, onions and mushrooms) and some turkey bacon...love it. Some OJ and Brazilian coffee to wash it all down with.

I would have to say that breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.

this morning I woke up hungry so I cooked myself up some toast with cinnamon and sugar.

an easy task you may think but my toaster broke about a month ago and I haven't got around to getting another one yet so I had to old school it with a bent coat hanger over the stove burner lol

• Like 1

Rolled oats this morning. Oat fibre is excellent for cutting down on cholesterol, and it's a bonnie good breakfast for a Scotsman to have!!! :D

• Like 1

this morning I woke up hungry so I cooked myself up some toast with cinnamon and sugar.

an easy task you may think but my toaster broke about a month ago and I haven't got around to getting another one yet so I had to old school it with a bent coat hanger over the stove burner lol

My mom allways made us cinnamon toast for breakfast when we were growing up ,I must have been a ravenous kid as I used to eat 8 pieces, so much sugar and on that white bread. No wonder I was so sleepy in school. But it was yummy though:)

• Like 1

breakfast for me is different everday might have toast and cheesewhiz or a sandwich but this morning i think it will be boiled eggs,bacon and toast

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Orange juice, a cheese, mushroom and onion omlette, a couple slices of turkey bacon and some toasted multi-grain bread. Some Brazilian coffee too of course!

Well this weekend I'm up visiting mom for mother's day. I took her out for breakfast. Me, I got what they called a Yukon Big Breakfast...3 eggs over easy, potatoes with onion & peppers, ham, bacon, a spicy sausage, sourdough toast and coffee....I skipped lunch LOL

RG

• Like 1

had a nice country breakfast out here in the stix I call my hometown :) coffee eggs bacon and toasted homemade bread all done on the wood stove mmmmm

Nannie and Grampy you rock!

• Like 1

Whole wheat crepes with real butter and real maple syrup, a side of breakfast sausage and steaming hot coffee with cream. A great way to start the day!