Orgasm intensity

Some women come hard and vocally loud, cursing and swearing and taking the lord's name in vain, while some let out a small whimper or sigh and tense up a bit. Obviously men have different variations in orgasm strength as well. I am wondering, and the question goes out to both men and women, what things can have an influence on how deep and powerful your climax is (e.g. prostate play for men I imagine, perhaps G spot play for woman). Any other comments or thoughts?

• Like 1

I think for men, the strength and conditioning of the prostate and pelvic floor muscles play a role.

For women, I believe it's mainly the level of arousal and foreplay.

Guest S**a*Q

While I'm not a screamer to say the least, I get off a lot with most people I'm with. I suppose I was blessed with being easily orgasmic. I try to keep it down as to not alert the neighbours maybe, or maybe I'm just quiet that way. I tend to shake a lot but as for being vocal, no, I'm not. I work better with something in my mouth ;)

I believe it's mainly the level of arousal and foreplay.

This...for me. Dunno about women :icon_wink:

If there is great chemistry between my partner and I, along with a lot of foreplay/teasing leading up to all out sex, my orgasm is a lot more intense. I'm definitely not the type to say that all of a male's orgasms are the same, I think that notion is just ridiculous.

My partner's enthusiasm greatly plays into my level of orgasm. For example, if she's clearly faking it (as soon as I penetrate her, she starts moaning like I've just brought Thor's Hammer of Love down on her vagina) I'll quickly get turned off and if I even end up cumming it will be rather lackluster; however, if she's actually into it or fakes it really really well, my orgasm will probably be off the scale.

As for the intensity of the orgasm itself...the best ones are when you nearly black out, see stars, and get hit with an intense and prolonged burst of euphoria as if you were slowly sinking down onto a million of the softest pillows (or breasts?) that you've ever felt.

I have been known to swear on occasion (during orgasm...and also when banging my toe on something hard...but that's a little off-topic) and sometimes I'll even beg for a merciful release from the torture of those near-orgasm moments.

For me it really comes down to mindless intimacy, if you can't keep your hands off of each other and you're more focused on making your partner cum than you are about making yourself cum, then chances are the orgasm will blow your socks off (if you're still wearing them).

• Like 1

There are 4 types of lovers, the positive one that screams out "Yes Yes Yes" all the time.

Then you have the Negative one that screams "No No Oh No" all the time.

Now there is the religious type that screams "Oh my god, Oh my god"

And finally the faking type "Oh Lee Richard, Oh Lee Richard".

Ok! the last one was a joke.lol

• Like 5

There are 4 types of lovers, the positive one that screams out "Yes Yes Yes" all the time.

Don't forget the college moan ;) when a student is supposed to be writing an essay --coughs-- but is having sex instead --coughs again--

In response to the original question, I generally have one orgasm per sexual encounter. I'm a one-hit wonder type of girl but my orgasms are incredibly powerful and intense. I'm not loud (vocally), but my hips have a tendency of doing the talking if I'm enjoying myself ;)

I have a tendency of laughing afterwards and being somewhat paralyzed for a couple of minutes while I gather my wits. Foreplay is a HUGE part of how powerful my orgasms are... and I love having my orgasms through oral sex, either before or after penetrative sex! Making out for extended periods of time with my clothes on is part of foreplay, by the way!

Edited by N*t****e L*f*****
  • Like 5

Notch !! Once I get rid of this hangover.... I am going to join the gym, buff up quite a bit...go get my black or blue belt in some sorta fight thing...and then I am gonna book a flight and come and kick your ass !! ;)

Seriously that is funny NJ ! possibly true not really sure but TOO funny ;) Thx for the Monday morning chuckle

Like most men, my orgasms cover the entire range of intensities from meh to near loss of consciousness. However, I have never been able to get a handle on what contributes consistently. I think there are just too many variables.

As a result I just do what feels right in the moment. This is not a problem; I tend to be just as interested in the sensations along the way as in reaching the goal. I have had many satisfying sexual experiences which did not result in orgasm.

I know I am not alone in this but for me it isn't the destination, it's the journey.

• Like 3

Intensity. Hmmm well I tend to have more intense orgasms when a woman gives me a bbbj and just keeps going even when she can sense that I'm coming. Persistence, like a little puppy with a bone leaves me writhing and moaning (sometimes loudly and profanely) in the throes of ecstasy.

The problem for me with vaginal or anal fucking is that it's done with condoms with sps and that is not as intense as doing it bare back.

Chemistry is definitely a factor too. If I'm with a woman who has a great attitude and really enjoys what we're doing....well that is 99% of the game. It's all in my head really at the end of the day. I've gotta be into it, she's gotta be into it and the planets have to align. None of this "wham bam thank you ma'am" for me thanks.

• Like 1

Well it's been a awhile ..... so it may be loud and I hope the next lady I meet has a high ceiling in case I erupt like a volcano ;) :D he he

• Like 1

Intensity. Hmmm well I tend to have more intense orgasms when a woman gives me a bbbj and just keeps going even when she can sense that I'm coming.

I would agree, the intensity for me increases when a woman wraps her lips around me and just keeps sucking while I cum. I had a recent experience where this happened while also getting a prostate massage, that was even more intense. I haven't repeated so don't know if the intensity was because of newness or it will be the same the next time.

• Like 1

I tend to cum really easily, and I get all super twitchy and hyper-stimulated to the point where I giggle and beg you to please stop touching my for just one second. I have been told that I am too loud, and many have commented on how ridiculous I look chewing on my forearm to prevent the screaming orgasm sounds!

I generally ask if it's alright if I am loud, and if the answer is no, then I keep a pillow/fist/something handy to shove in my mouth when I start to get a-twitchin'.

As for intensity...Sometimes when it's really intense...all I can muster is a squeak or two and a whispered "Oh god please, wait, hang on!" lol

Really also depends on my mood and the atmosphere we create on an individual level though!

• Like 3

I'm into my sixth decade and the intensity hasn't let up at all. I need a woman that puts sexuality into the moment and it it more about the brain and less about the muscle. I cannot erupt like a volcano anymore, as a matter of fact there is no semen at all. But the feeling is very intense with the right partner.

I wonder if the right woman could make me flow again.?

• Like 1

I would have to say over the last while I have seen quite a few different reactions. For myself, I reached full arousal quicker and more intensenly as the woman massaged, licked and sucked on the boys. She was a bit young and enthusiastic and to be honest maybe even to bit harder than I am used too, so maybe a change of pace was what achieved it for me.

I am really turned on by when women are about to reach full arousal...the point where she warns you be a wimper, a scream, grabbing for a pillow, a sheet a bedpost, your chest hair..basically anything she can grab a hold of. I must admit I really enjoy when a woman is vocal and is verb ally appreciative. But I really liked when she sweats...you see her hips, shoulders, knees shake..you see her face turn red and wince...there is a 3-5 second pause..and then...there she goes!

Lately I have had to tell one or two to attempt to be more quiet and I am told...well..it's your fault..so deal with it. I have said and it is true that my excitement comes from the intensity or even amount of orgasms achieved. Not only do I seem to enoy the intensity...but it also seems my enjoyment or arousal is in getting her off harder..faster and more often. I have been told more than once now that I clearly enjoy daty and I keep getting better at it. I would have to say that full arousal is when she is at her highest point of enjoyment...it has become almost like a drug...requiring a fix!

A week ago Cleosaurus sexed one of the most intense orgasms out of me in my life :) I was quiet cause I couldn't speak......

and this is what I got out of the girls ..... ;)

• Like 2

I tend to have rather intense orgasms, especially of they are multiple.

I don't think I'm necessarily a screamer...maybe when I use my hitachi

But I'm a French swearer, giggle when I come :)

• Like 3

Intensity. Hmmm well I tend to have more intense orgasms when a woman gives me a bbbj and just keeps going even when she can sense that I'm coming.

I lovelovelove that moment, when I can tell he's about to release...that's when my eyes don't move from yours, and I watch as your face erupts with pleasure while your cock erupts in my mouth... HOT. :D

Oh wait...am I supposed to post about my own orgasm intensity? Mmmmm, always with cock on the brain... ;)

• Like 3

Two factors the first being physical. If there is a lot of build up, teasing, and maybe even holding back one or two times, then when I finally cum, it tends to be more intense.

The other is the level of intimacy of the person I am with. If I really click with the person I am with, if we are totally in synch, then the orgasms tend to be really intense. If the two of us are cumming at the same time, even moreso.

Of course it is the situation that plays the biggest role, and surprisingly I may not have to be having actual sex with the person that is the stimulus. I do recall one time in a group session when this happened. I was actually having sex with one person. I was paying attention to her, and of course all that was going on around me. Another lady, and frequent partner, who I am very compatible with, and with who I have shared some incredible intimate moments, was having sex almost right beside us. I looked over and she was enjoying herself, but was also looking at what I was doing with my partner of the moment. Our eyes locked, and the look on her face, let me know she was turned on by what was happening. It was a sharing of an intimate moment by just a glance. It sent me right over the edge into an incredibly intense orgasm, that I could not hold back. It was incredibly hot. I was turned on and excited by the person I was actually having sex with, but the sharing of that glance with the second person just made it that more memorable and intense.

• Like 2

the intensity of the experience varies each time

There are a lot of factors that influence the intensity of the experience. The lady of course is a big part of it, her beauty or just how nice she is to me (humor, caressing, sense of fun). Another thing is my mood and how into it I am. Once I was thinking too much about someone else and just wasn't into the experience that day. So lots of factor contribute to the overall experience.

But one factor that I find particularly important is timing.

timing is the key for me.

the best orgasms come when I slow down the thrusting just before I come, and coordinate the thrust perfectly with the ejaculation action so that I ejaculate as I'm thrusting in and match the thrust rhythm with the ejaculation pulses.

I also note that if I come too soon or hold back too long, the organism isn't very good.

Edited by nntsci
  • Like 1

Guest S****r

.....that is most intense moment. I don't squirt with everyone, or maybe not even everytime with anyone, but when I do......it means someone hit the nail on the head and my mind blows along with my whole vagina!

Teacher gives A+++ to those ones! :-)

Guest holly*****ff

For me, I have the strongest orgasms when the teasing has been long and drawn out, and it's when we both can't take it anymore that it is the most powerful.

But any orgasm is a good orgasm, in my books.