Samantha, that is SOOOO hot. I read it like, 5 times [...]I'm already thinking that the dinner I'll take you to may turn into more.

Good thinking, Sputy. With me, dinner should always include dessert!

:shock:

Oh, gods, yes! MUCH too bad! Charming as it is when the guy is a bit nervous, a little unsure of himself, as though he'd be breaking some unspoken law of etiquette by even touching me too familiarly, I do wish that they'd get over that! I'm a very nice woman. Classy, well-educated, warm, friendly. You could take me home to meet your Mom and she'd be happy with your choice. (For some reason, no client has ever done this, though. I wonder why? :twisted:)

I did notice a change a couple of weeks ago, though, when, after a lovely dinner and a pleasant walk back to the client's hotel, he touched my back in the elevator hesitantly and said something about what a nice woman I am. I leaned up and grabbed his earlobe between my teeth for a couple of seconds before saying, "Yes. I am. Just don't forget that I'm also a whore." The next hour and a half was very hot! :lol:

Damn! I am going to have to start taking pages from your book!

I really enjoy it when sp's are a little aggressive. Make the first move, kiss, etc. But what really gets me going, is when they tell me how they like it. How hard or gentle you all want to be licked. "oh yeah, like that baby, little harder, yes you got it Do not stop..YES, put your finger in, yeah." This kind of pillow talk makes me so hard, so hard in fact I could tear uo carpet.

And just like one of you great ladies pointed out. You like to be licked after an orgasm. I to like oral right after an orgasm.

This thread really turned me on, keep it alive.

I to like oral right after an orgasm.

A cream pie, consisting of one or more layers, is a favourite desert. But in today's (appropriately so) safe sex climate, is a rather rare occurrence.