I was thinking today..yes i do that sometimes...i was thinking about what i really like durning sex besides the obvious things...

• i love when i'm in the mish position and the gent i'm with puts his arm under me and moves me to where he wants...i think thats so hot!

• i love a man that is so passionate that right after he cums he goes down on me again...

• i love facial expressions...

these are just a few things...

kisses,

Emma

When making love to a woman I love when she is getting right in it and her eyes are turning inside her head. Also when she is holding on to me and wraps her legs to help me push it in deeper. One thing that does feel good is when she is really wet and squeezes her kegel muscles while in her.( girls this is a secret to make you squirt ).:grin:

I was thinking today..yes i do that sometimes...i was thinking about what i really like durning sex besides the obvious things...

• i love when i'm in the miss position and the gent i'm with puts his arm under me and moves me to where he wants...i think thats so hot!
  • Oh so Hot, Cum hither my dear.

• i love a man that is so passionate that right after he cums he goes down on me again...
  • One of my absolute faves.

• i love facial expressions...
  • I understand this one Ohhhhhhh ....... ;-)

these are just a few things...

kisses,

Emma

Me Likey too :lol:

The sight of a woman's face as she's coming.

The sounds a girl makes...mmmmm.

When I'm on top and she wraps her legs around me tight, forcing me closer.

A little bit of selfishness on her part...I don't want to control everything, you flip me over and go nuts.

Snuggling after, having some pillow talk and then getting intimate again.

And 10,000 other things I think....

Guest Ou**or**n

When the lady is on top in cowgirl and she holds each of my hands against the bed and looks me straight in the eye as she grinds.

When making love to a woman I love when she is getting right in it and her eyes are turning inside her head. Also when she is holding on to me and wraps her legs to help me push it in deeper. One thing that does feel good is when she is really wet and squeezes her kegel muscles while in her.( girls this is a secret to make you squirt ).:grin:

hehe...it is...:wink: well one of them..haha

quote=T'storm;55469] when she is getting right in it and her eyes are turning inside her head.......................:grin:

sort of reminds me of my ex wife............at least the eyes rolling back into her head.....to bad it was never during sex......

I love it when a woman takes control over the postions and tells you where and how in the heat of passion.........right there.....ya...right there....now slowooooooooollllllyyyyyyy......yeeesssss!

How do I say this without being too graphic? I love it when I'm slowly penetrating for the first time and looking into the girls eyes and I can see the exclamation on her face change symetrically with the speed/depth of the penetration.

I also love putting my arm under a girl and lifting a girl up and positioning her where I need her on the bed!

• Like 1

The moans and groans, the dreammy look afterwards, the rolling eyes, <sigh>

but mostly the OHH FUCK, YES that comes out of your partner(S) :)

With the two Asian Tis Sue and Lo Tion you are never alone!

LOL nice one Etas

I love it when the man is on top of me and I can get the timing just right... I'll tell him to stop. Right. There. Don't. Do Not. Move. Not a hair, not a breath. Still. Wait....

He can see from the look on my face that I'm more than fine, that there's no problem, nothing hurts, no alarms are going off.

I tell him to wait. Not to cum. Not yet! When I see the look of sheer desperation in his eyes, I'll start to tell him about something he did earlier that was soooo sexy. Maybe it's the way he held his knife at dinner, or the way his eyes were gliding over me while I sipped my coffee. Something like that, that he might not expect to hear. I'll tell him exactly how I felt whatever it was, what it did to me, where I felt the shiver, the current running through me, how wet I was, how tight my nipples felt, how much I wanted him then and how much more I want him now. Right now.

I try to pour all of this out quickly, but not too fast, ending with something like, "Now. Do it. Hard. Pound my cunt, nail me to the bed, make me cum with you...."

Strangely, I don't always get to finish the series of commands... LOL :razz:

Things I really love:

-when you first penetrate me.

-dirty talk. Talk to me, tell me what you want, tell me how you like it. For the raunchier types, namecalling is also hot.

-neck kisses and nibbles/biting

-the taste of myself on your lips after you've gone down on me.

-anticipation brought about with a little bit of teasing before penetration...

-eye contact and catching the "oh you're gonna get it good"-smirk as things heat up ;-)

this thread leaves me needing a cold shower......thanks everyone

How do I say this without being too graphic? I love it when I'm slowly penetrating for the first time and looking into the girls eyes and I can see the exclamation on her face change symetrically with the speed/depth of the penetration.

I also love putting my arm under a girl and lifting a girl up and positioning her where I need her on the bed!

That's what i'm talking about....love it...

I also love shrinkage factor...the guys who know me know what i mean...hehe

That's what i'm talking about....love it...

I also love shrinkage factor...the guys who know me know what i mean...hehe

Emma you are like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get until you try it, and every time it's different.lol

Personally I love the look on a woman's face when she is just about to cum. Her eyes start to roll back in her head, her whole body starts to get tense and shake, her toes start to curl...oh ya, that's what I like to see!

With the two Asian Tis Sue and Lo Tion you are never alone!

Haha! But what if my Internet is down!?

I love it when the man is on top of me and I can get the timing just right... I'll tell him to stop. Right. There. Don't. Do Not. Move. Not a hair, not a breath. Still. Wait....

He can see from the look on my face that I'm more than fine, that there's no problem, nothing hurts, no alarms are going off.

I tell him to wait. Not to cum. Not yet! When I see the look of sheer desperation in his eyes, I'll start to tell him about something he did earlier that was soooo sexy. Maybe it's the way he held his knife at dinner, or the way his eyes were gliding over me while I sipped my coffee. Something like that, that he might not expect to hear. I'll tell him exactly how I felt whatever it was, what it did to me, where I felt the shiver, the current running through me, how wet I was, how tight my nipples felt, how much I wanted him then and how much more I want him now. Right now.

I try to pour all of this out quickly, but not too fast, ending with something like, "Now. Do it. Hard. Pound my cunt, nail me to the bed, make me cum with you...."

Strangely, I don't always get to finish the series of commands... LOL :razz:

Samantha, that is SOOOO hot. I read it like, 5 times - perhaps it is time to meet etasmans two asian friends! I'm already thinking that the dinner I'll take you to may turn into more.

Wow Samantha, when reading your post I got so turned on, I had to go outside for a walk (I was at work).

I like things naughty. I like it when a man takes me and throws me down on the bed, couch, floor, where ever it happens to be, spreads my legs open wide and makes me beg for it. while he is teasing me with his hardness, then without warning goes deep inside of me. grabs my hair and brings me closer to him, pumping faster and faster until i cant take it any longer, I scream with extasy Then I love it when he goes down on me to taste thoose juices he just created

I like things naughty. I like it when a man takes me and throws me down on the bed, couch, floor, where ever it happens to be, spreads my legs open wide and makes me beg for it. while he is teasing me with his hardness, then without warning goes deep inside of me. grabs my hair and brings me closer to him, pumping faster and faster until i cant take it any longer, I scream with extasy Then I love it when he goes down on me to taste thoose juices he just created

Now THAT sounds like my ideal fantasy, too bad they don't come like that all that often:|

Now THAT sounds like my ideal fantasy, too bad they don't come like that all that often:|

Oh, gods, yes! MUCH too bad! Charming as it is when the guy is a bit nervous, a little unsure of himself, as though he'd be breaking some unspoken law of etiquette by even touching me too familiarly, I do wish that they'd get over that! I'm a very nice woman. Classy, well-educated, warm, friendly. You could take me home to meet your Mom and she'd be happy with your choice. (For some reason, no client has ever done this, though. I wonder why? :twisted:)

I did notice a change a couple of weeks ago, though, when, after a lovely dinner and a pleasant walk back to the client's hotel, he touched my back in the elevator hesitantly and said something about what a nice woman I am. I leaned up and grabbed his earlobe between my teeth for a couple of seconds before saying, "Yes. I am. Just don't forget that I'm also a whore." The next hour and a half was very hot! :lol: