"Sweetest Jessica" on BP

Anyone know her, not looking for specific details just want to know if anyone has been to see her. Reviews appreciated, mostly just want to confirm that the pics are real.

Cheers!

She's doing her self a HUGE disservice using fake pics, even if they are close. You should convince her to use real pics, if she close to what the fakes depict, then her real pics will only help improve business and trust from her potential customer base.

• Like 2

This is a shill post - mod

I often use cerb because i find the reviews helpful. However, I have yet to post myself until today. I have had the pleasure of meeting Jessica on several occasions. She was here for a short stay a few years back so I was happy to hear of her return. With this being said, we have developed a "regular" relationship (when she is available that is, as she is around only a few days each week). In regards to the photos, Jessica is not only a service provider. She is only available a few days because she also dances all over ontario and Canada. I have had the pleasure of seeing her shows, however the closest she dances is Belleville and not very often. The pictures are not all taken yesterday, however they are Jessica. Some on them were posters made for her job a dancer, i have seen them myself which her entire face is visable. She has obviously cropped her advert photos to conceal her identity. I would hate to see such a nice, beautiful young lady being discredited for inaccurate information.

Interesting development...

I agree. I was forced to take a hiatus from here awhile back. Occasionally, I would check in here without logging in and one thing I could not see without either logging in or registering was.........reviews.

Jessica could resolve this with accurate pics. There was another girl discussed here recently who had fake pics on her ad. She is not a member here, but I corresponded with her and advised her of the danger of fake pics. I ended up not booking because of that fact. She still has the fake pics and is still not a member.

100% shill - same ip as http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?do=getinfo&u=72045

I often use cerb because i find the reviews helpful. However, I have yet to post myself until today. I have had the pleasure of meeting Jessica on several occasions. She was here for a short stay a few years back so I was happy to hear of her return. With this being said, we have developed a "regular" relationship (when she is available that is, as she is around only a few days each week). In regards to the photos, Jessica is not only a service provider. She is only available a few days because she also dances all over ontario and Canada. I have had the pleasure of seeing her shows, however the closest she dances is Belleville and not very often. The pictures are not all taken yesterday, however they are Jessica. Some on them were posters made for her job a dancer, i have seen them myself which her entire face is visable. She has obviously cropped her advert photos to conceal her identity. I would hate to see such a nice, beautiful young lady being discredited for inaccurate information.

Interesting development...

Interesting development indeed,

Welcome to the board Jessica....errr Ktowngent.

The fact is the photos used aren't even Jessica they are 3 different women.

http://www.cowboysdiary.info/wordpress/?p=5886

Additional Comments:

LOL you beat me to it mod, I was just posting this as you were posting the IP info !

My attention was brought to this post. So i thought is only fair that i should respond. I set up an account a little while ago with cerb, however i am not very familiar with it so i have yet to set up a proper page however i have asked someone to help me with this. Kingtowngent as much as i appreciate you coming to my defense, though these pics are close, they are not all me. Being somewhat new to the industy/online advertising I used these pics, more for the fear of being recognized by family/friends/classmate online, however i had no intentions of being deceptive in any way. I hope you can understand my fear. Because they are so close to me, i didnt think this would be an issue. However that being said, i have made arrangements with a out of town photographer beginning of the new year, to do some pictures that will still allow me to keep my privacy. Thank you for your feedback, i truly appreciate it. -Sweetest Jessica-

Yeah............ I am not buying it. Only time will tell so I will ban this account you just created for 6 months. At that time if you have changed your ways you will be welcome back on cerb. Until then... you need to fix some stuff!

My attention was brought to this post. So i thought is only fair that i should respond. I set up an account a little while ago with cerb, however i am not very familiar with it so i have yet to set up a proper page however i have asked someone to help me with this. Kingtowngent as much as i appreciate you coming to my defense, though these pics are close, they are not all me. Being somewhat new to the industy/online advertising I used these pics, more for the fear of being recognized by family/friends/classmate online, however i had no intentions of being deceptive in any way. I hope you can understand my fear. Because they are so close to me, i didnt think this would be an issue. However that being said, i have made arrangements with a out of town photographer beginning of the new year, to do some pictures that will still allow me to keep my privacy. Thank you for your feedback, i truly appreciate it. -Sweetest Jessica-

We all have families and friend that we rather they dont know about our business, but the same way you crop or modify someone else's pictures you can do the same to your own... Using pictures of someone else wheather they are close or not to how you look, is still dishonest as wel l as bad business practice... I hope that you learn from this mistake... to have nice pictures they dont necesarily need to be done by a professional...

• Like 2

well, I see my question has really got somethin stirred up here.. HAHA

Jessica, I can appreciate not wanting anyone to recognize you, but.. I have been the victim of a bait and switch before, and no thanks! With all this drama I am out

Hey guys,

So I went out TOFTT the other night with Jessica. First off I cannot guarantee that the pics are of her. With the face blacked out I will admit they could be anyone really. But the body is bang on.

She was easy to deal with and set up a meeting. Very friendly and very good in bed too. She does look older than she claims she is but not bad at all. I would recommend but I am thinking it may very much be a YMMV situation.