Wanted: awesome duo

Ill be getting a few extra bucks this year and ive decided I finally want to experience a Duo massage. I realize recommendations are biased and subjective, but i want something awesome!!! Would really enjoy it if the two attendants played together a little too. Anyway, please write here or PM me any suggestions.

Guest *l**e

Katrine Cannon and Jessica

or

Georgiana Sweet and Nathalie Levebvre

two fantastic options!!!

they both have many options, are ridiculously beautiful and all really really nice!!

We need an official massage duos thread ;)

Nathalie and I are planning a study date next week, and I'm also very happy to spend time with Evelyne and Megan, as well as Nadja when she's in town, and Jessica was going to show me some nuru moves... ;)

I recommend Lisa and her twin sister Meena, (ebony girls) who are members of this board.

If they are members, what are their forum names? Maybe it is me, but I can't seem to find them.

and I'm not certain that Meena's profile is still active .... Lisa (who is very lovely) will know how to contact her.

I have only had one massage DUO (Claire and Lilly when when they were doing it ,and it was unbelievable), but for sure Jessica and Katrine would be mind blowing, and I have no doubt that Amelia and Evelyne would totally rock your world too.

I have not had their duos but have met all of them individually and you cant ask for more....

well you can ask (lol)

CMJ has many sexy, sensual, fun ladies that can offer an extraordinary experience between yourself and two of the hostesses. From wet & wild to soft and sensual...

Hope to see you there! ;)

kellyxo