Tis the season. What evokes the feel of christmas in you.

for me it's snow-hope we get some

smells- turkeys cooking,cookies baking, real trees, evergreen boughs

seeing all the pretty lights

Tis the season. What evokes the feel of christmas in you.

Snow...and as of yet there is none on the ground.

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

-Bath And Bodyworks holiday candles (especially the ones that smell like Christmas tree)

-Starbucks holiday drinks and their Christmas sandwich

-A lot of people complain about holiday music everywhere but I love it. Absolutely love it.

-The Christmas display in the windows of The Bay on Queen St.

-I recently spent a couple of days in NYC and ice skating in Central Park after dark is just magical

-the lights everywhere

Snow! (I hope)

Christmas-themed music (especially Frank Sinatra)

And the scent of cinnamon especially candles late at night with a cup of tea mmmm

• Like 1

Seeing family and friends ! I grew up in a small town ( I just moved back home not long ago) Xmas always was a time I could come home, relax and see all my awesome family and friends. Drink rum, play cards, eat nuts and bolts, get fat ;) etc.. .... relax and enjoy the season and the company !

It's not about lights or gifts or turkey's for me. My heart swells with feeling of seeing loved ones and friends.... many of them I only see once a year !

I also like to give to the needy and have done so for many years. I have been able to witness some less fortunate children's smiles and appreciation and it is awesome !! It really is :)

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I will be off to the Northern Ontario countryside to a place that over looks a a very scenic lake with an eerie silence that we always forget in the hustle and bustle and a gathering with remaining siblings and extended family. It will be so nice to hear the wolves howl in the distance and the wind blowing down the lake and no city noises!

Going to an empty movie theatre alone on Christmas Day and watching

Little Shop of Horrors is a fond holiday memory for me. My my, I was a

strange young man, and I'm still fighting the world as it tries to pound this

stubborn square peg into their stupid little round hole.

Hmmmm, I might just do that this year! First time in 24 years! Only this

time I'll sneak a wine flask in and catch a buzz.

• Like 1

Just got our first snow here the other day :D I was all excited. First thing I wanted to do was pop on CERB and tell every body lol. but where School was canceled I used my little helper to decorate the tree. For the first Time in a very Long time I have a real tree, and Christmas ornaments. I moved around to much before to bother buying any just to store but I've been in this place for almost 2 years now its about time to acquire such things :)

For days I've been decorating and wrapping gifts. I'm actually excited for Christmas this year, all just to see the happy faces on the people I love

I usually like to buy a bunch of toys to donate them too. they're usually ones I think are cool or fun but my son or niece and nephew wouldn't like. Like Barbies, my niece was a Brats doll girl so I would purchase pretty barbies and donate them. Or board games. they're not gender specific. I haven't gotten to this yet this year though. Its on my to do list, right up there with a donation for the spca. I usually go to their booth to have my gifts wrapped but I did it myself this year :)

• Like 1

Decorating the Tree

Mulled apple cider

The smell of Christmas dinner

Bing Crosby singing White Christmas

Watching the Grinch on t.v.

.... and as many have said ... snow!

Porthos

• Like 1

I took my mother to the Nutcracker Ballett in Moncton. WOW it was a beautiful production from the Atlantic Ballet:) It was her first time to see a ballet, and think I may have started a new traditon for her and I:)

• Like 1