Dressed for occasion or not?

Has that ever happened, that they've confronted you?

Not as an SP. And if I decide to rent a hotel room, when checking in, I always make small conversation about it being a romantic stay, and my husband will be joining me after work.

But, in the 90's I used to frequent a bar in Hull called Roxanne's. Total metal chick. If I couldn't find a drive I would bus it to the Westin and taxi it from there.

That meant getting off at the Rideau Center and going through the lobby of the hotel. I was confronted on a few occasions and immediately would ask for the Manager and would eloquently rip off a new one to said bellhop in front of him about not judging a book by it's cover. After a while they never bothered me.

• Like 2

And yes I have been known to answer my door naked (a turn on for one of my regular Gents) but always behind the door.

I can see it being a turn on for some, so it is fine if requested (as above), but I once visited a lady for the first time and she answered the door naked. I was a little disappointed as I like to have something to unwrap. ;)

Guest v****nto****

Yoga pants make me so excited. I once bought a pair for a provider so I could put them on and then take them off with my teeth. If a provider wears them I would have a smile ear to ear.

I prefer a look that does not attract attention when you arrive. I like to be attacted after you enter. That may intitially be something outwardly noticeable that clothes may accent, it will very hopefully be much, much more heartfelt before long.

While I love to see a woman dressed sexy....i find that what is sexy us subjective and often differs from one woman to another.

So what should she wear.... well in my experience....She is the best judge of what makes her look and feel sexy....and yea I think it is very important that she feel sexy as that will translate into how the encounter unfolds.

I have seen ladies wear jeans and look amazing. Maybe i have been lucky in the wonderful women I have met but i am seldom disappointed by what they wear and really they don't wear it all that long.

Lol.... now i wonder how the ladies feel about how we guys dress....

I've had this type of discussion several times since I began my career as an SP. Opinions have always varied across the board just as they do here but one thing has remained constant, at least for me, and that is...there is no set dress code for an SP.

Anyone who has met me has most likely realized within the first few minutes in my company that I'm a very casual, laid back kinda gal. Generally, I don't dress up for my in calls. Don't get me wrong, I'll never open the door wearing ketchup stained rags with my hair in rollers but I won't be professionally coiffed in a ballgown either. I tend to wear something comfortable that I'd wear every day. I'm a jeans and T-shirt girl. Sometimes a sporty track suit or sports bra and tight yoga pants. Unless my visitor has made a special request, I rarely wear anything fancier than that. I do however pay special attention to what I'm wearing underneath. ;) Matching bra and panties is a must for me.

Some may poo-poo me for my wardrobe choices but, in my opinion, if my gentleman caller has an ideal image in mind, I trust that he'll vocalize it beforehand. Inviting a stranger into your home can be very unnerving as can being that stranger entering into the woman's home. I feel that a nervous man, especially a neophyte hobbyist, may be a little intimidated by a SP with a skin tight dress and spike heels (for example).

Outcalls are a little different. Granted I very rarely offer outcalls unless it's for a gentleman I've already built a rapport with. It's a safety issue for me. When discussing the specifics of the date, I always ask if they have a preference in regards to my attire right down to how they'd like my hair. Just like when RSVPing to any party, I inquire about the dress code.

To answer the question about how I like my men to dress... I like them comfortable. As long as the package inside is clean, I don't give a rat's patootie what the wrapping looks like. Just do me a favor and please try to not look prettier than me. :p

• Like 1

I've had this type of discussion several times since I began my career as an SP. Opinions have always varied across the board just as they do here but one thing has remained constant, at least for me, and that is...there is no set dress code for an SP.

Anyone who has met me has most likely realized within the first few minutes in my company that I'm a very casual, laid back kinda gal. Generally, I don't dress up for my in calls.

I know it sounds like a suck-up, but I love women in casual clothes. It's more mysterious to find out what's underneath those baggy comfort duds, than anything else.

• Like 2

I guess I'm one of the few here who is attracted to women in jeans. :o

A woman can look hot in jeans or she can look frumpy. It all depends on the cut and how she wears them.

Well honey I can only imagine your deception... I too like some SPs that answered always dress up sexy but classy so U don't have to worry about me walking in an hotel lobby in the spring or summer with a dress or skirt and sexy undies (only wear gstrings with the matching bra that goes with what I am wearing on top), stockings and heels. Wowen look beautiful when then are sexy don't U think so babe? And we are physically done so to do so!!

Guest P**aq

I'm 90% an outcall client and I've been asked a number of times "what would you like me to wear" (and that is kind and generous of her for the consideration) but really, I am only happy when she wears what she is comfortable in and that is always my answer. So I've seen shorts, jeans, skirts and baggy clothes too. It's all sexy to me!

For incalls, whatever they're comfortable wearing is fine with me. If it's an outcall, I'd like them to show up casual, I love ladies in jeans and heels.

• Like 1