jamie-xo

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Jamie is kind of quiet and sneaks up on you. Opening up she is really tender and very affectionate. I like Jamie and say I have had some of my best experiences with her massage.

When she came in the room I was again struck by her beautiful eyes and her appeal. The massage was good but the connection is what counted for me. She is very down to earth and easy going and I felt relaxed immediately. But that didnt last long. Not long before the excitment was too much. The ending was amazing. I still have one of those smiles you cant get rid of. Thanks Jamie

Agency paradise spa
I would visit again
Agency paradise spa
I would visit again

I recently had a wonderful session with Jamie and wanted to add my recommendation. She is a beautiful young lady with a great personality. As I am a very shy person by nature it was great to have had the opportunity to spend time with someone who could put me at ease right away and have great conversation along with the fun part of the session.

I went to Paradise Spa as a walk in, as I had some unexpected time in my schedule and was in the area and did not book in advance. I truly lucked out in getting to meet Jamie.

I was fortunate enough to have my first ever couples massage last week with Jamie, and I must say it was one sexy experience! My friend and I were looking for someone to try this with, and she thought Jamie would be the right woman for us to try this with...was she ever right!!!

I've had many a massage over the last couple of years, but I wasn't really sure what to expect. After my friend and I took a shower then jumped in the hot tub, in came Jamie. She's got such a fun personality that we both soon realized how much this was going to be!

As normal I won't get in to much detail, especially since this was a treat for my friend and I, but watching Jamie do her body slides over my friend was bloody hot!!!! :D

Thank you again Jamie for such a great time, we both can't wait to see you again!!! ;)

Cute, cute, cute! And that is just her sense of humour.

Jamie is a total package of delight! She is always cheerful, focused on making you comfortable, and is sexy as all hell!!!

She is not to be missed, a true Ottawa treasure that is conveniently located in the west end.

PS: her touch is devine!

This is a bit late, I had a great hour long session with Jamie in December.

First of all, I will say she smelled amazing and looked even better, she was sweet and started out kind of quiet but then eased into a nice light conversation. This is a very beautiful girl who has a great presence in the room, she gives a great massage and an oh so happy ending! Will return to the scene of the crime again soon.

I used to see Jamie at another spa under a different spelling of the same name, and when she disappeared from there, I was distraught. To my relief, I found her again when I recently booked a session with "Jamie" at Paradise, not realizing it was the same beautiful girl.

I love her entire package, but especially her eyes. I just love gazing into those pools of beauty and sensuality.

Cute, pretty, sexy, sassy.

Jamie is all these things and more. I only had a chance to meet her once but she was incredible and unforgettable. She's very good at her job and I'm sad to hear she's leaving at the end of the month. For those on the fence, get in there before it's too late!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.